INFORMATION ON M.NIGHT'S NEXT.

Author Topic: INFORMATION ON M.NIGHT'S NEXT.  (Read 4201 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
« on: December 31, 2006, 01:46:50 PM »
We all heard this so far regarding M.Night's next. "It has a big star attached to it". That's all what M.Night revealed about his next project. M.Night is taking another break for the whole year of 2007 and will come back with an masterpiece this time on SUMMER 2008. (DAMN THAT'S A LONG TIME TO WAIT) but hey, waiting always worths it.

I am not sure 100% but I guess he is going to work on or he is getting inspired by "Andromeda Strain" a sci-fi thriller novel by "Michael Crichton" although there is already movie about this, but we have to see what's M.Night doing about his next. We know he doesn't do remakes, so hope he leaves the remakes to Mr.Spielberg.

M.Night also said that the idea for his next came out in his mind while he was making "Lady In The Water" hope this is true and full final cause M.night do best when he comes with his own unique great ideas.

M.Night this time wants to make a masterpiece, I mean MASTERPIECE forget about this other films. He wants to make a MASTERPIECE that can even make him sit in the OSCAR ceremony once again.

The word is also out that his next idea would be about "THE BODY SNATCHERS" this sounds creepy to me. I think it revovles around a town that "people in the world" are disappearing, one at a time. Until it comes close to the family who are playing the main characters. The snatchers is WHO, we won't know until we break the THEATER doors to get in to see the big screen.

That's all FOLKS. I will be back with another information regarding M.Night's NEXT. Please don't delete this thread.

ROHAN

Maya

• Signs

• my myspace
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 11:31:44 PM »
that all sounds interesting.
:)
-b.rocha

attributed to einstein:
"if the bees disappeared off the surface of the globe
than man would only have four years of life left."

http://www.myspace.com/274520477

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 11:53:21 AM »
Quote from: "Maya"
that all sounds interesting.
:)

I know, Maya it does sound interesting. I hope more official news comes to our way.

Rohan

Wags

• The Happening

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 10:20:56 PM »
This may be nitpicking, but I don't think I'd say he is taking 2007 off.  I'm pretty sure he's busting his ass to make this new film which, after watching Lady in the Water and Unbreakable in one night, I am already pumped for.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 07:10:35 PM »
Well, usually M.Night takes a year off. He made signs and then made THE VILLAGE in 2004. Oh yeah he is working hard to make a film, I am sure he already started doing something about its making. But he will release it on 2008. That's what I think.

Rohan

Specter

• Administrator

• NarniaFans
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 02:18:05 AM »
It looks like he might be doing the feature film version of Avatar the Last Airbender.  I've made a forum specifically to talk about that possible trilogy.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 11:55:53 AM »
Quote from: "Specter"
It looks like he might be doing the feature film version of Avatar the Last Airbender.  I've made a forum specifically to talk about that possible trilogy.

Thanks Specter, but you know bro I want M.Night to make his movie next. I don't want him to make this AIRBENDER movie for kids and its ANIMATED, no way.

"I read the news JAMES CAMERON is making his movie called AVATAR a huge project they said that we have the right to have that title AVATAR and no one else can have it. WARNER BROS. and M.Night cannot go ahead and take the title away cause JAMES CAMERON already had the rights for that title of his movie. At the end of the Article it said that, this might not be M.Night's next."

FACTS : Usually the site I read the news they write some facts regarding that person or movie whatever the article is about. The fact was that 'M.night in fact had trouble to have the right for the title "THE VILLAGE" it was actually THE WOODS."

The site I read the article is : www.joblo.com  

Rohan

Maya

• Signs

• my myspace
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 07:35:11 PM »
I'm open to the whole Avatar thing, but I still would much rather watch a film that came straight out of the mind of Shyamalan. (..unless it's one of the last two HP films, then i'm all for it..) :)
-b.rocha

attributed to einstein:

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 11:15:00 PM »
I am just going to wait and see what happens and what he will do.  :-)

Rohan

Maya

• Signs

• my myspace
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2007, 08:26:43 PM »
Quote from: "Rohan"

Rohan

that's a good idea.  all we really can do is wait.
-b.rocha

attributed to einstein:

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 03:00:23 AM »
Quote from: "Maya"
Quote from: "Rohan"

Rohan

that's a good idea.  all we really can do is wait.

Yep, and also I will keep everyone updated with the latest new regarding his NEXT.

Rohan