filming 10 miles away...

Author Topic: filming 10 miles away...  (Read 2198 times)

swingaway

• Wide Awake

filming 10 miles away...
« on: September 22, 2007, 04:10:40 PM »
Filming is taking place this weekend  just 10 miles away from my house at a farm in Bucks County.  It is driving me crazy knowing M Night is so close by!!  I would love to go snoop, but would not want to be a pest.  Part of me thinks it would be so cool to run into him, but I would probably turn into a stammering fool in his presence. 

Our local paper ran a story about the old farmer that rented out his farm for the scene.  Religious guy that is all upset because he now found out the movie is rated R and is violent.  His daughter was quoted as telling him "Daddy, lighten up!"

San Jose Shark

• The Sixth Sense

• SJSharks.com
Re: filming 10 miles away...
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 01:06:36 AM »
That is awesome. Seriously go check it out and if you get some juicy stuff be sure to let us know.
GO SHARKS!

marco

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    "Look! A circle!" - "Yeah...what's the problem?"
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 11:02:43 AM »
Go immediately!Don't even think about that!
Then,if you go,let us know something ::)
Hey,Bucks County is where Signs was filmed,right?How cool!!! :o
"Welcome to The Cove"

swingaway

• Wide Awake

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 03:03:04 PM »
Production had closed the main highway due to traffic noise.  The farm scene occurs post end of the world type event and the main characters are looking for signs of life - I guess that would not work well with tractor trailor noise in the background  ;)

I have scanned the photo of the farm from the paper...

http://swingaway.shutterfly.com

Indyslf

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 07:59:26 AM »
Filming is taking place this weekend  just 10 miles away from my house at a farm in Bucks County.  It is driving me crazy knowing M Night is so close by!!  I would love to go snoop, but would not want to be a pest.  Part of me thinks it would be so cool to run into him, but I would probably turn into a stammering fool in his presence. 

I know what you mean. I freaked when I had to do a business transaction once with Jared the Subway guy. lol  :D ...Actually, I used to work in this one store that had occasional celebs come in--usually sports celebs. My policy always was to give them their space and privacy and try to make sure none of the other customers bugged them.

Mr_Glass.1

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Email
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 08:09:26 PM »
Dude, the farm owner needs to lighten up.  I mean, I have a problem with violence when were supposed to enjoy people being mutilated, but otherwise, it can ratchet up the tension, and help propel the movie.

I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.
Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village