Has to atleast be good...

Author Topic: Has to atleast be good...  (Read 1874 times)

iTaco

• Praying with Anger

• Email
Has to atleast be good...
« on: September 28, 2007, 05:00:47 PM »
I mean, M night is REALLY anthusiastic about this project, i have seen this show and it is REALLY good, although i was sceptical about the movie at first, let alone m night directing it. It may be wierd at first for him to make the transition from cartoon to live-action, but im confident he will do the job right. Im kinda mad that there is literally NO information about this movie, heres what i know so far:

-Directed by, Writen by, and Produce by M. Night Shyamalan
-Will come out in either 2009 or 2010
-The main actors (by actors i mean the teen characters, not including the adult characters) will be mostly unknowns, ranging from ages 12-19
-This will be made into a trilogy of films, each film will be based on each of the avatar seasons or "books"
-The shows creators will be aiding him with the movie
-M. Night is currently writing/finishing up the script

It is still unknown what the budget will be (or possibley will be) and it is unknown if the actors will be respectfully asian, or mixed races. Obviously there are more "unknowns" but im just stating what we should know by now

Specter

• Administrator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• NarniaFans
Re: Has to atleast be good...
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 11:07:56 PM »
Very nice.  According to the Avatar Season 2 DVD set, M. Night has written an outline of practically the whole storyline.

cabel

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 08:40:32 PM »
Night's movies tend to come out every two years.  Then factor in the amount of special effects and post production work, 2011-2012 would probably be a more likely release year.

iTaco

• Praying with Anger

• Email
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 04:25:23 PM »
Night's movies tend to come out every two years.  Then factor in the amount of special effects and post production work, 2011-2012 would probably be a more likely release year.

well now that the happening is in post production, the movie will most likely start production next year spring or next year summer. Now im assuming filming will take about 4-5 months and the special effects may take about a month or so, and then all the editing and stuff, resulting in a mid 2009 release. (remember, im just doing some guess work here)

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 07:04:04 PM »
If filming begins sometime next summer (August/September-ish), this film could definitely see a mid-late 2009 release.