Films > The Sixth Sense

Sixth Sense Blu-Ray?

(1/6) > >>

Zozaya:
Hey, does anyone know if The Sixth Sense will come out in Blu Ray??? Or mabe it's already out. does anyone know?
Thanks 8)

marco:
Here in Italy I've only seen Lady in the water in blu-ray.I think for The 6th Sense you'll have to wait,but sure it will come imho.

Zozaya:
Yeah i've also only seen lady in the water, i hope the rest of nights movies come out in blu ray.

mathematicalArtist:
Yeah, as the others have said, only Lady in the Water is available on Blu-ray (and HD DVD).  I'm guessing that the earliest you will see any of Night's other movies on Blu-ray would be late next year, although if I had to guess, I would say it'll probably be even longer.  Alas, I wish they would come out much sooner, but realistically, I don't think they will.  I am hoping though.  You just never know.

I, personally, am eagerly awaiting a Blu-ray release for The Village.  That would be an absolutely beautiful thing to behold. ;D

GenPion:

--- Quote from: mathematicalArtist on October 31, 2007, 11:36:30 AM ---Yeah, as the others have said, only Lady in the Water is available on Blu-ray (and HD DVD).  I'm guessing that the earliest you will see any of Night's other movies on Blu-ray would be late next year, although if I had to guess, I would say it'll probably be even longer.  Alas, I wish they would come out much sooner, but realistically, I don't think they will.  I am hoping though.  You just never know.

I, personally, am eagerly awaiting a Blu-ray release for The Village.  That would be an absolutely beautiful thing to behold. ;D

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I am still waiting for a release for The Village. I can't wait for that to happen! Hopefully it won't take too long. Maybe they will release another of his films once The Happening is ready for it's Blu-Ray release? As for The Sixth Sense: It will happen. I don't doubt it at all. It's just a matter of when it will come out.

As it stands now though you can get Unbreakable, Signs, and Lady in the Water on Blu-Ray. Lady in the Water is also available on the now dead format (but still awesome) HD-DVD. That's actually how I own Lady in the Water now. I had the DVD but upgraded to the HD-DVD for only around $10.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version