Sixth Sense Blu-Ray?

Author Topic: Sixth Sense Blu-Ray?  (Read 9461 times)

Zozaya

• Signs

• Personal Text
    Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?
    • Email
Sixth Sense Blu-Ray?
« on: October 29, 2007, 08:59:05 AM »
Hey, does anyone know if The Sixth Sense will come out in Blu Ray??? Or mabe it's already out. does anyone know?
Thanks 8)

marco

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    "Look! A circle!" - "Yeah...what's the problem?"
Re: Sixth Sense Blu-Ray?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 12:13:28 PM »
Here in Italy I've only seen Lady in the water in blu-ray.I think for The 6th Sense you'll have to wait,but sure it will come imho.
"Welcome to The Cove"

Zozaya

• Signs

• Personal Text
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 05:03:11 PM »
Yeah i've also only seen lady in the water, i hope the rest of nights movies come out in blu ray.

mathematicalArtist

• Global Moderator

• Personal Text
    FearEnds WhereFaithBegins
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 11:36:30 AM »
Yeah, as the others have said, only Lady in the Water is available on Blu-ray (and HD DVD).  I'm guessing that the earliest you will see any of Night's other movies on Blu-ray would be late next year, although if I had to guess, I would say it'll probably be even longer.  Alas, I wish they would come out much sooner, but realistically, I don't think they will.  I am hoping though.  You just never know.

I, personally, am eagerly awaiting a Blu-ray release for The Village.  That would be an absolutely beautiful thing to behold. ;D
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 11:38:47 AM by mathematicalArtist »
Men occasionally stumble over the truth,
but most of them pick themselves up
and hurry off as if nothing had happened.

- Winston Churchill

GenPion

• Unbreakable

• Email
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 06:33:42 PM »
Yeah, as the others have said, only Lady in the Water is available on Blu-ray (and HD DVD).  I'm guessing that the earliest you will see any of Night's other movies on Blu-ray would be late next year, although if I had to guess, I would say it'll probably be even longer.  Alas, I wish they would come out much sooner, but realistically, I don't think they will.  I am hoping though.  You just never know.

I, personally, am eagerly awaiting a Blu-ray release for The Village.  That would be an absolutely beautiful thing to behold. ;D

Yeah, I am still waiting for a release for The Village. I can't wait for that to happen! Hopefully it won't take too long. Maybe they will release another of his films once The Happening is ready for it's Blu-Ray release? As for The Sixth Sense: It will happen. I don't doubt it at all. It's just a matter of when it will come out.

As it stands now though you can get Unbreakable, Signs, and Lady in the Water on Blu-Ray. Lady in the Water is also available on the now dead format (but still awesome) HD-DVD. That's actually how I own Lady in the Water now. I had the DVD but upgraded to the HD-DVD for only around $10.

Zozaya

• Signs

• Personal Text
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 08:25:14 PM »
Yeah, OMG The Village Would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it's his most amazing movie VISUALLY and with the best sound. That would be the best thing ever on Blu-ray! ;D

GenPion

• Unbreakable

• Email
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 04:57:49 PM »

Zozaya

• Signs

• Personal Text
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 07:55:23 PM »
Awesome!! Thanks so much for the info man, seriously apreciated!!!! ;D ;D ;D

GenPion

• Unbreakable

• Email
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 01:36:15 AM »
No problem. It was, seriously, a very exciting thing to find out about. The day it comes out I hope to purchase it!

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 09:38:12 AM »
Isn't Unbreakable out on BlueRay also.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

GenPion

• Unbreakable

• Email
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2008, 01:14:13 PM »
As is Signs. So at the moment that means that by the end of September four of M. Night's movies will be readily available in High Definition: The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, Signs, and Lady in the Water.

The Happening will probably be released on Blu-Ray before the end of this year as well.

Hopefully a release for The Village is not far behind. As for Wide Awake, I don't expect it to ever receive a Blu-Ray release (as sad as it makes me to say it).

I actually don't have a PS3 yet (which is what I plan on purchasing as my Blu-ray player) but I own a HDTV and HD-DVD player. The difference in video is amazing on a lot of titles. In all cases, the HD-DVD version is better than the DVD in my experience. I really want a new receiver as well so I can get the high definition surround sound (which I hear is quite impressive as well). All of Shyamalan's films are definite upgrades as soon as I can both purchase and watch the discs. At the moment I at least have the HD-DVD for Lady in the Water.

manojrules

• The Sixth Sense

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2008, 12:00:14 AM »
yeah, if you go to mnightfans.com, the base of this forum, it has a new news bulletin up about it, i dont have a blueray system myself, but i think bluerays are like the next DVDs. like how before there were videos and dvds, and then eventually dvds overpowered videos, and now i think thatll happen with bluerays over dvds, so i hope his movies come out on blueray, including the sixth sense.

mathematicalArtist

• Global Moderator

• Personal Text
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2008, 11:26:51 PM »
There are some screenshots from the Blu-ray release here.  They're not full resolution, but they're still a lot nicer than DVD screenshots.  I actually own the Blu-ray disc myself (along with Unbreakable, Signs, and Lady in the Water), but I only have a standalone player (i.e. not a PC drive), so I can't take my own screenshots, but hopefully someday I'll be able to (and I'll be sure to share them). :)

- Winston Churchill

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2008, 06:13:54 PM »
That's cool, and The Happening is out on Blue Ray also, so that just leaves The Village.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

mathematicalArtist

• Global Moderator

• Personal Text
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2008, 06:16:12 PM »
Yep!  I can't wait for The Village to hit Blu-ray! ;D

- Winston Churchill