Trailer Music

Author Topic: Trailer Music  (Read 1621 times)

Unbroken

• Futuristic (After Earth)

Trailer Music
« on: November 07, 2007, 05:03:17 PM »
Does anyone here know the name of the music in the first Lady in the Water trailer? Or who it is by?

--- There's a dog inside the building. Go. Shoo! ...Why you're not a dog at all... My God. This is like a moment from a horror movie. It is precisely the moment where the mutation or beast will attempt to kill an unlikable side character. BUT, in stories where there has been no prior cursing, nudity, killing, or death, such as in a family film, the unlikable character will narrowly escape his encounter and be referenced again later in the story, having learned valuable lessons. He may even be given a humorous moment to allow the audience to feel good about him. This is where I turn to run. You will leap for me. I will shut the door. And you will land a fraction of a second too late. ---

Wags

• The Happening

Re: Trailer Music
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 05:15:31 PM »
Mi Mancheri by Josh Groban

Unbroken

• Futuristic (After Earth)

Re: Trailer Music
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 05:26:11 PM »
Thank you!

I am eternally grateful.

--- There's a dog inside the building. Go. Shoo! ...Why you're not a dog at all... My God. This is like a moment from a horror movie. It is precisely the moment where the mutation or beast will attempt to kill an unlikable side character. BUT, in stories where there has been no prior cursing, nudity, killing, or death, such as in a family film, the unlikable character will narrowly escape his encounter and be referenced again later in the story, having learned valuable lessons. He may even be given a humorous moment to allow the audience to feel good about him. This is where I turn to run. You will leap for me. I will shut the door. And you will land a fraction of a second too late. ---