Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Teaser coming soon?

Author Topic: Teaser coming soon?  (Read 36460 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
Re: Teaser coming soon?
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2007, 09:04:16 PM »
I would love to join, but I am waiting for it really bad.

good luck to all the participants

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2007, 08:42:44 PM »
Thank for the note of encouragement.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2007, 11:17:29 PM »
indeed, we're going to need it.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2007, 02:48:06 PM »
When the teaser trailor comes out. Do you think that there will be dialogues from the characters?
I think no. I think the same guy will talk, from the movie advertisements.

Rohan

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2007, 03:09:11 PM »
I think you're right. There will probably be a line or two of dialog though.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2007, 12:32:47 PM »
Yea, that's pretty normal for teasers.

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2007, 04:46:10 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't The Village teaser come out in late December of '03 or early January of '04?

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2007, 09:02:32 PM »
I don't remember when The Village teaser was released?

Anyone else?

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2007, 10:04:39 AM »
It was in December, because I was watching the Return of the King and they had a Village trailer beforehand.

Rulm

• Twitter
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2007, 05:06:47 PM »
For all those who will be participating in not watching any trailers for The Happening...How would you know if you are about to watch the trailer? I mean, if you go to the theaters to watch a movie and the teaser for M. Night's movie comes on, would you close your eyes and cover your ears? Or run out of the theater?

Oh, and I respect everyone's opinions on the misleading or NOT misleading trailers.
Before I became a "real" M. Night fan, I was your average movie-goer. When I saw the trailers for The Village, I was convinced this movie was going to be a real creep-fest!...Of course, as it turns out, it wasn't...Which explains the 60+ drop in the box office the following weekend...I WAS mis-leaded. I still enjoyed it, but nowhere as much as his first three. The same goes for Lady in the Water. His first 3 were advertised correctly, I don't see why they had to go and change it for The Village and Lady in the Water. Unbreakable wasn't advertised as a scary movie, so when I watched it, I wasn't expecting to get scared.

Anyway, I can't wait for The Happening teaser! I'm VERY excited!...By the way, I do believe it will be a horror movie...It is going to be rated R. If lots of blood and gore doesn't mean horror, I don't know what does. Again, I respect everyone's opinions. ;D

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2007, 05:49:33 PM »
For all those who will be participating in not watching any trailers for The Happening...How would you know if you are about to watch the trailer? I mean, if you go to the theaters to watch a movie and the teaser for M. Night's movie comes on, would you close your eyes and cover your ears? Or run out of the theater?

Hopefully they will run the logos before footage starts. Most trailers do that. I will be suspicious when I see Fox and UTV logos. Not to mention the Blinding Edge logo. And now it seems I'll need to be suspicious if I see Fox + Spyglass Ent. logos.

And if it does so happen that I am in the theater when a The Happening trailer plays, idk. I might just say "well, I tried".... or I might actually close my eyes... and maybe cover my ears.  :-\

I guess I won't know for sure until it happens.  :P
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 05:51:42 PM by Dr Malcom Crowe »

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2007, 10:33:15 PM »
Yea, it will be hard, but I am going to try and do everything not to watch it.  By the way, I think horror is more psychological, then there is slasher which is lots of blood and gore.  That doesn't mean there won't be some in the Happening, just not copious amounts.

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2007, 11:37:24 PM »
Could the trailer play in front of Alien vs Predator Requiem? It's also an R-rated 20th Century Fox release.

I think we've mentioned it before, but that was a while ago. This suggestion is getting the same type of buzz that we had with Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire back when we were wondering what film Lady would be attached to.

Rulm

• Twitter
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2007, 11:59:44 PM »
Could the trailer play in front of Alien vs Predator Requiem? It's also an R-rated 20th Century Fox release.

I think we've mentioned it before, but that was a while ago. This suggestion is getting the same type of buzz that we had with Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire back when we were wondering what film Lady would be attached to.
*GASP* I have a gut feeling it could be!!!...*Sigh*...But do I really have to buy a ticket to watch this potentially terrible movie, just to watch a teaser trailer that will last about 30 seconds at most???...Maybe, I'll just wait for it to arrive on the internet! Lol. ;D

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2007, 12:10:16 AM »
The teaser should be longer than 30 secs for sure. Probably somewhere between a minute and a minute 30 secs. And I'm sure it'll hit the internet that same night, probably in HD Quicktime. If not that night, by the end of the week.