Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
POSTER REVEALED FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author Topic: POSTER REVEALED FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 19719 times)

Rulm

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Twitter
Re: POSTER REVEALED FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2007, 01:03:03 AM »
I am VERY excited ;D.  I want an M. Night come-back! The Village was, eh. Lady in the Water was WTF!?...In my opinion, of course...Sorry if this offends any of you other Night fans :-\. One thing I remember, though, was his first 3 films--Amazing! They had a magical quality and I hope The Happening creates the same feelings I had watching The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, and Signs.

Oh, and about the poster...The intro sounds cheezy; I think it's just a way for people to remember the past movies Night did, to remind them of his genius...Overall, great.

Wags

• The Happening

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2007, 02:45:02 AM »
Sort of interesting how they only reference his two "big" films.  But i guess thats the Hollywood game.

As for the poster, I like it.  People will see this and wonder what is going on?  Which, I can assume, is the purpose of a teaser poster. 

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2007, 11:45:41 AM »
Yes, they are all going to the city, but that still wouldn't explain the cars with all the open doors, and just the one car flipped over.  Less people would be interested in it if it referenced The Village and lady In The Water.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

marco

• Personal Text
    "Look! A circle!" - "Yeah...what's the problem?"
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2007, 01:05:44 PM »
I like it!One thing to say: the style of the title is awful to me,they should change it imho.
However,not all the cars are going towards the city: some of them (on the left side of the road) are going out of it,you can see clearly that.
Another thing to say: is the second car on the right a Fiat Punto?? :o :o Italy rules!!  ;D ::)
"Welcome to The Cove"

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2007, 01:15:48 PM »
Just a thought, does anyone think that maybe the vegetation is going to come alive.  That might explain why some cars are heading out of the town and then the people see the vegetation coming their way, their cars don't work so they get out and run.  I know it's a far fetched concept but it was just a thought.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2007, 06:30:52 PM »
My poster what you guys think of my poster, my concept.

Feedback would be appreciated.

What you think?

Thanks

Unbroken

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2007, 06:50:10 PM »
I like it Rulm. The coloring works out well.

- It's alright to be afraid, David. Because this part won't be anything like a comic book. Real life doesn't fit into little boxes that were drawn for it. -

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2007, 08:18:08 PM »

- It's alright to be afraid, David. Because this part won't be anything like a comic book. Real life doesn't fit into little boxes that were drawn for it. -

You mean Rohan or rulm, dude? ahah

Unbroken

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2007, 08:38:10 PM »
Sorry, I was in a hurry! Hope you aren't offended Rohan. I just knew it started with an "R" and I just wrote down what popped into my head.

Again, great work. I wish I had graphic design skills.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 08:40:14 PM by Unbroken »

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2007, 09:32:50 PM »
I don't know, I think there is to much in it.  If you could tone it down some I think it would be better.

Unbroken

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2007, 10:53:00 PM »
It doesn't necessarily reflect what The Happening is going to be like in my mind, but I think it's still a great poster.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2007, 12:58:46 AM »
Okay, point taken, I understand what you are trying to say.

Rulm

• Twitter
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2007, 04:35:41 AM »

You mean Rohan or rulm, dude? ahah

I helped!!! Lol. Jk. Anyway, your version looks great, but it doesn't really creep me out or anything. I think it'll be a great poster for a Martin Scorcessi film like The Departed.--But it looks great!

marco

• Personal Text
    "Look! A circle!" - "Yeah...what's the problem?"
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2007, 10:32:21 AM »
My poster what you guys think of my poster, my concept.

Feedback would be appreciated.

What you think?

Thanks

Great job ;)
"Welcome to The Cove"

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2007, 01:54:39 PM »
Sorry, I was in a hurry! Hope you aren't offended Rohan. I just knew it started with an "R" and I just wrote down what popped into my head.

Again, great work. I wish I had graphic design skills.

Hey its okay. Its Rohan or Rulm,,, we are M.Night fans.

Thanks for comments.