Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Trailer Confirmed Christmas Day?

Author Topic: Trailer Confirmed Christmas Day?  (Read 7570 times)

Rulm

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Twitter
Re: Trailer Confirmed Christmas Day?
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2007, 06:49:51 PM »
What about the teaser being in that one J.J. Abrams movie, 1-18-08???...That could be a possibility...And not so far away.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2007, 09:02:26 PM »
There is a possibility... CLOVERFIELD is much awaited film now.

Rohan

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2007, 10:42:13 PM »
And I think Cloverfield and The Happening have similar potential audiences for the most part.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2007, 01:07:20 PM »
Yea, that's true, Cloverfield does come out in about a week.  Maybe that is when it will come out.  I will probably go see Cloverfield.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2007, 08:49:14 PM »
Yea, that's true, Cloverfield does come out in about a week.  Maybe that is when it will come out.  I will probably go see Cloverfield.

My advice is wait four days only and then go watch it. Its good. If you wait few days, you can find out if THE HAPPENING teaser is attached to it and second you will be able to find out from word of mouth and reviews on the net if CLOVERFIELD is really worth to watch. They have over hyped the film already. Last time they over hyped a monster movie was "Godzilla" it totally bombed in the box office.

I will wait few days. Then I will decide.

Rohan

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2007, 02:12:38 PM »
That's true, thanks for the advice.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2007, 03:26:29 PM »
That's true, thanks for the advice.

Hey,,, any time Mr.Glass...

Rohan

Dr.Hill42

• LITW

• http://www.nate24.blogspot.com
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2008, 08:03:50 PM »
I'm just posting this instinctively, but the trailer will only be attached to FOX movies, more specifically FOX Spotlight, I'm not entirely sure but isn't Cloverfield a Paramount picture?

They say this one has a surprise ending.
~Dr.Hill42

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2008, 09:34:46 PM »
I'm just posting this instinctively, but the trailer will only be attached to FOX movies, more specifically FOX Spotlight, I'm not entirely sure but isn't Cloverfield a Paramount picture?

Yes, Cloverfield is a paramount's release, but sometimes some studios release their teaser trailer in front of any other movie from different studio.

Rohan

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2008, 04:10:34 PM »
Yes, sometimes they do put trailers in front of non production movies.  There are two more possibilities Taken, which comes out in February, and if Shyamalan wants us to wait, Shutter, which comes out in March, kind of a scary/horror movie.