Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
UPDATED: Official Teaser Trailer is now Online!

Author Topic: UPDATED: Official Teaser Trailer is now Online!  (Read 25668 times)

Psychilles

• Signs

• Flickr
    • Email
Re: Teaser Trailer is now Online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 07:49:12 AM »
Don't forget I'm in to.

marco

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    "Look! A circle!" - "Yeah...what's the problem?"
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2008, 09:26:37 AM »
Ok..let me see...we're here and we are supposed to talk about M.Night's The Happening,but the most of you don't want to see the trailer...mmm... ???...So....Who can I talk to??  :o ;D
This thing is getting odder and odder ;D
"Welcome to The Cove"

Orandhite

• The Sixth Sense

• Email
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2008, 10:42:47 AM »
I always find that if I talk to myself, I am very interested and listen very intently.  ;)

Rulm

• Twitter
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2008, 11:08:06 AM »
I think it should have been darker. It looks interesting, but...I don't know, it's missing something...The movie MUST be scary! The trailer wasn't scary at all. It was just kinda' creepy and odd. But I am still optimistic as to how this film will turn out.

marco

• Personal Text
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2008, 01:23:51 PM »
I always find that if I talk to myself, I am very interested and listen very intently.  ;)

Yeah,maybe you're right :D
"Welcome to The Cove"

marco

• Personal Text
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2008, 01:31:50 PM »
I think it should have been darker. It looks interesting, but...I don't know, it's missing something...The movie MUST be scary! The trailer wasn't scary at all. It was just kinda' creepy and odd. But I am still optimistic as to how this film will turn out.

Try to remember what happens during the promotion of The Village and in particular Lady in the water...People thought they were scary movies or worse (if you see only the trailer of Litw without seeing the whole movie you think: "Just another horror movie that won't make me sleep tonight.." :o...Instead you have a beautiful fairy-tale ;)).
A trailer is just a trailer: it is not the complete movie.
"Welcome to The Cove"

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2008, 02:42:42 PM »
Yea, that's what I think.  I like to watch movie trailers, but I don't base whether or not I will see the movie on the trailer.  There should be one or two people on this site who have seen the trailer.  Not everybody is refraining from watching the trailer, I think.   ??? ;)
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

marco

• Personal Text
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2008, 04:15:25 PM »
WHAT?!..Good news for everybody who doesn't want to see the trailer: they removed it from youtube,too :o
What's happening here?... ;D...sorry,didn't want to appear hilarious ::)
"Welcome to The Cove"

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2008, 04:22:19 PM »
What we've heard from Fox is that Night hadn't signed off on the trailer yet. He wants to color correct it himself, and when they release the trailer, they want it to be in HD.

I think we're allowed to say that much.  ;)

They're going to let us know when it is available online, and in High Definition. We should be able to keep you up to date better than anyone else.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 04:24:01 PM by Dr Malcom Crowe »

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2008, 05:30:47 PM »
Yea, that's what I think.  I like to watch movie trailers, but I don't base whether or not I will see the movie on the trailer.  There should be one or two people on this site who have seen the trailer.  Not everybody is refraining from watching the trailer, I think.   ??? ;)

I saw it and I enjoyed it, but I won't be watching anymore trailers. I don't want to ruin anything for myself.

Dr.Hill42

• LITW

• http://www.nate24.blogspot.com
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2008, 08:02:22 PM »
Good to hear you guys are in talks. Looking forward to any news in the future.

They say this one has a surprise ending.
~Dr.Hill42

Rulm

• Twitter
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2008, 09:00:28 PM »
I just knew something was missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just knew it!!!!!!! *Sigh*...I am never disappointed by an M. Night trailer, so I found it strange that this one kinda' did! Can't wait for the real one! ;D ;D ;D

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2008, 09:08:38 PM »
We're not sure how different it will be. Unofficially we heard it will be less graphic than what hit the net yesterday.

Officially, Specter was told that it was being color corrected by Night and released in High Def.

It could be extremely similar, or not. Time will tell.

Rulm

• Twitter
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2008, 01:42:01 AM »
Eh...I hope it gets more changes...But we shall see.

marco

• Personal Text
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2008, 07:15:25 AM »
What we've heard from Fox is that Night hadn't signed off on the trailer yet. He wants to color correct it himself, and when they release the trailer, they want it to be in HD.

I think we're allowed to say that much.  ;)

They're going to let us know when it is available online, and in High Definition. We should be able to keep you up to date better than anyone else.

Wow!!That's very interesting!How did you get these informations?? :o
"Welcome to The Cove"