Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Things I Noticed in the Trailers

Author Topic: Things I Noticed in the Trailers  (Read 10082 times)

Unbroken

• Futuristic (After Earth)

Re: Things I Noticed in the Trailers
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 11:38:55 AM »
Nobody writes a script like M. Night. Nobody.

--- Science will come up with some reason to put in the books, but in the end it will be just a theory. We will fail to acknowledge... that there are forces at work beyond our understanding. ---

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2008, 09:20:15 AM »
That's true, that's also one of the reasons I like Night's movies.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Psychilles

• Signs

• Flickr
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2008, 04:27:01 AM »
The trailer feel as though this movie is gonna be far more massive and epic.. so to say, then any of his previous films.

Psychilles

• Signs

• Flickr
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2008, 04:38:55 AM »
I just noticed that at the end of the trailer, just after the last Wham of Bam or whatever.. you can heard a realy soft breathing sound.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2008, 09:04:08 AM »
I think I noticed that too, though I'm not sure it means anything.  I think it will be much more epic, especially if he has filming outside of Philly, and more than just a few shots.

Kable

• Signs

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2008, 11:24:23 PM »
The happening is going to be a very diferent movie in many ways. That Cityscapes shots make me feel weird. Like it wasn?t one of his closed-in-group-of-characters kind of movie. 'This time, it?s global' and I believe in his creativity. I?m woried about the ADV campain. In my country they destroyed the suspense of the title translating it as O Fim dos Tempos(End of Times). Will they sell it like a I am Legend or something?

MrStone

• LITW

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2008, 12:01:30 AM »
The happening is going to be a very diferent movie in many ways. That Cityscapes shots make me feel weird. Like it wasn?t one of his closed-in-group-of-characters kind of movie. 'This time, it?s global' and I believe in his creativity. I?m woried about the ADV campain. In my country they destroyed the suspense of the title translating it as O Fim dos Tempos(End of Times). Will they sell it like a I am Legend or something?
vc eh brasileiro ou portugues?

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2008, 08:59:23 AM »
...And I'm lost, o well.   ;D  It does appear that The Happening is going to be more global though, and I think that will be good for it.

Kable

• Signs

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2008, 01:44:56 PM »

Brasileiro =)

Unbroken

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2008, 02:00:24 PM »
Ci! Ci! Uno!

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2008, 09:08:18 PM »
Shut up, please, speak English.  I don't like being made fun of.  :D

MrStone

• LITW

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2008, 11:31:18 PM »

Brasileiro =)

ah, que bom!  Minha esposa eh uma brasileira do nordeste.  A gente casou la na igreja dela!

TRANSLATION FOR THE ANGLOS:  That's Great! My wife is a brazilian from the Northeast.  We married there in her church. ;) (see we're not making fun of you, Mr. Glass.1)

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2008, 09:00:41 AM »
No, I know, I really don't mind, keep talking,  it's just kind of funny.  I think it's cool though that several people can talk in another language on this board. :D

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2008, 03:15:07 PM »
The Happening is also going to be a little bit controversial to the people who specially deals with GLOBAL WARMING. It will be also controversial those who read bible and go to church too much. It will be also controversial to us, regular people who watch movies,sleep,walk,read,work,dance,have sex, as this will be disturbing our feelings. Controversy in our own minds. M.Night is a master of ideas and very well behaved and well focused film maker. I sometimes think about him. He is a writer who creates ideas and then he decided to bring those ideas and characters on the screen.

The sky scrappers in the trailer/movie is a really great symbol. Who lives in them? US. People like us work or live inside them.

I have read the script of this movie. It's awesome as usual I can say it proudly. I always believe in M.Night. He always comes with an unique idea.

This is will be also a movie that can teach us the value of earth and greenary. I mean we humans don't appreciate anything when it comes to nature. We pollute it, we don't care about it. Think about millions of years ago, animals back then looked weird and they just vanished from the face of this earth. Which means every living thing has its time and period. Later on, something will happen to them and they will be vanished and there will be a new species that surface on the earth.

M.Night sat,wrote an idea and possibility of how may humans go away. It doesnt' always mean that an scientist or a professor can tell us meaningful things. An writer/Director/Novelist can also. And M.Night will tell us on friday 13th.

Anyone agree with me?

Rohan

Maya

• Signs

• my myspace
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2008, 05:02:09 PM »
hey, i was just watching the trailer again and they were talking about the bees' dissapearance....does anyone know what the actual cause of the disappearance's were for our 'real life' bee and bird dissapearance? and does anyone think that Night may have gotten the idea for the bees from what was happening to them in real life?
-b.rocha

attributed to einstein:
"if the bees disappeared off the surface of the globe
than man would only have four years of life left."

http://www.myspace.com/274520477