so far, my experience with this board...

Author Topic: so far, my experience with this board...  (Read 3465 times)

MrStone

• LITW

so far, my experience with this board...
« on: March 02, 2008, 12:25:21 AM »
has been excellent.

It is quickly becoming one of the more enjoyable boards I visit.  I visit some sports message boards for my beloved Arkansas Razorbacks - and the discussions there get pretty heated. 

Here, it's very supportive, friendly and relaxing.  I only wish there were more people on-line at one time, so i could spend even more time here.

Lifeordeath1

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Email
Re: so far, my experience with this board...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 10:50:37 AM »
Yeah, i agree, even when disscussions do get heated on this board we settle it and usually have agree on a one point or another.   ;D  I also do wish people were on at the same time, it would be nice to chat keyboard to keyboard, IM to IM.   ;D
"My biggest fear in life is to be average."
      M. Night Shyamalan

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 02:04:44 PM »
My experience with this board has been the best ever.  It's by far the best message board I visit, with cool people who know how to argue calmly and work out their differences.  Thanks to the people who keep it runnig and all the people who visit.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Specter

• Administrator

• NarniaFans
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 09:57:48 PM »
Thanks, guys!  It really is a great community.  It helps that, when the day ends, we're all here because we're fans of the same director.  Even if we don't agree on what film of his we like best, that's what makes it really work.  He's got a little of something for everyone!

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 02:55:43 PM »
Hey,

I've been a member for two months now, and I'd like to tell you what I think about the site.
It's amazing.
The people here are always friendly. I've never seen a conflict between members. It's a small group of people, with the same intrest. This may even be my favorite forum (I'm a member of a lot of forums).

A few other things I like is that I can share my interest for directors here. Most of my friends like a movie because of an actor, or because it's a sequal. But I try to keep up with the work of a director. If I like a director, I try to watch all of his movies, while my father is just someone that wants to watch all movies of Sean Connery or something.

The thing that I dislike is that I'm awake when you're asleep. When I use this forum in the evening, most of you guys are at work or school. I can only use this forum once a day, because the second time there won't be anything new.
But it's not something you can change so I just have to live with that.

Staff: Keep up the good work!
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...