Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
International Trailer : The Happening.

Author Topic: International Trailer : The Happening.  (Read 4212 times)

Psychilles

• Signs

• Flickr
    • Email
Re: International Trailer : The Happening.
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 05:03:50 PM »
I was trying to not watch any trailers.. but i watched this one.. and as I expected. This trailer just show to damm much. I realy think that this is to much information to be show beforehand.
I also think the editting style, typography and choice of music is not nearly as good as the official trailer. This realy looks more like a fake trailer then a real one to me.
It might be more of the feeling the movie is gonna have, but still... it's a bad bad trailer to me. I get why they took this of the internet.

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2008, 06:13:08 PM »
I was trying to not watch any trailers.. but i watched this one.. and as I expected. This trailer just show to damm much. I realy think that this is to much information to be show beforehand.
I also think the editting style, typography and choice of music is not nearly as good as the official trailer. This realy looks more like a fake trailer then a real one to me.
It might be more of the feeling the movie is gonna have, but still... it's a bad bad trailer to me. I get why they took this of the internet.

Did you saw the very first trailer of "Cloverfield" in front of "Transformers" it was a trashy trailer with no title or any messages on the screen. I thought it was a stupid commercial.

So, we can consider the trailer you are talking about just a promotion strategy like JJ Abrams released for "Cloverfield".

I think its still an awesome trailer.

Rohan

mamasan

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2008, 08:20:48 AM »
I love this trailer than the other one which you can view on "The Happening" official website. This one is spooky and catchy. I hope they come with an new trailer soon.

http://www.movieweb.com/video/V08CAMtLZQpScR

Yeesh. I didn't care for this trailer as much. The editing is annoying. It feels like the editor needs to cut his/her espresso consumption by a gallon or two a day.

Mr_Glass.1

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Email
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2008, 08:39:21 AM »
I felt with the unofficial trailer it was choppy, and just focused more on the deaths then anything else.  The official trailer just seemed more professional, better put together, that kind of thing.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village