Interview your fellow forumers

Author Topic: Interview your fellow forumers  (Read 257898 times)

AIR NOMAD

• Futuristic (After Earth)

Re: Interview your fellow forumers
« Reply #1245 on: February 21, 2009, 12:06:31 AM »
Nope, still in good ol' high school

What is your favorite play or musical that you have seen?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #1246 on: February 22, 2009, 11:21:18 PM »
Well I havent really been to many, but I like Porgy and Bess.
Did you watch the Oscars?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

mathematicalArtist

• Global Moderator

• Personal Text
    FearEnds WhereFaithBegins
« Reply #1247 on: February 23, 2009, 01:46:10 AM »
Yes. The best part for me was Ben Stiller's impersonation of Joaquin Phoenix, lol.

Have you seen Slumdog Millionaire?
Men occasionally stumble over the truth,
but most of them pick themselves up
and hurry off as if nothing had happened.

- Winston Churchill

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #1248 on: February 23, 2009, 02:15:11 AM »
Not yet, but will soon ;D,

Were you happy that Sean Penn won best actor?    (Mickey Rourke should have won!)

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« Reply #1249 on: February 23, 2009, 12:04:51 PM »
Yes I am happy Sean Penn won! I would have been happy if Rourke won also, but Penn was just as deserving if you ask me. Important role. Important movie.

:)

How many pairs of shoes do you have?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1250 on: February 23, 2009, 10:48:41 PM »
that's an interesting question, since i went 3 yrs with the same tennis shoes and only recently bought 3 new pairs. I'd say now I have (including the old ones) ..6 pairs including workboots, dress boots, casual sneakers, and 3 pairs of running shoes.

Do you have facebook?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #1251 on: February 23, 2009, 11:10:20 PM »
Nope

What was your worst injury/accident?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1252 on: February 24, 2009, 10:59:11 PM »
That's hard to say..I've had many moderately bad ones..it's hard to quantify them, lol. I tore a chunk out of my cheek when i was really young, and had to get plastic surgery, I had one of my front teeth knocked in wrestling in HS and had to get a root canal + cement filling, one of my friends hit me in the face with a baseball bat and cracked my cheek bone, I tore a muscle in my right thigh..I dunno, you decide.

What's the worst crime/act you've ever been accused of?

ACDCguy

• The Happening

« Reply #1253 on: February 25, 2009, 05:42:53 PM »
Terrorisim Threat/Wepon scare. At school one day I was called to the office and they started accusing me of threating to bring a gun to school. I'm sitting there thunderstucked; like what the hell. I did not ever in my life make such a statement. Then they metioned that this girl (who hates me for no reason, seriously we use to be friends but then she started hated me for no apparent reason) tipped them off about the aleged threat (I guess this is what they mean that your friend can also be your enemy). I told them that I had a bad day yesterday but I never metioned such a horrible thing. Eventually they came to belive that I wouldn't ever terrorize the school, I was let go on school terms of all punishments but I had to talk to the police; make a recorded statement of what happend. They told me I won't have a legal record. And had to have a meeting with the school head faculty, the police, and my dad. Ever sence that has happend, adding several other horrific moments in my life; I have grown to hate myself and I am emotionally disturbed for life. So wasn't that a happy tale.

What was your worst moment in your life?

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

« Reply #1254 on: February 26, 2009, 11:42:07 AM »
^ That's a pretty crazy story.  :o

Doesn't seem like enough to start hating yourself though.  :-[

The worst moment in my life was my car accident. It was scary, and painful -- and it left me nervous about riding in cars for months. I was actually surprised how much I've got over it. But those first couple days after the wreck I imagined every car ride for the rest of my life being terrifying.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I feel like I am a better and more aware driver (even though the crash was completely not my fault) and that the things I value in life have become much more evident.

What was the best moment in your life?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1255 on: February 26, 2009, 10:40:39 PM »
I'd say the best moment was my senior year of highschool when people finally started to realize what a spectacular mind I had :P I had led the school's QUizbowl team to state victory and took home individual top-answerer the previous year and everyone was pinning their hopes on me senior year (and were not disappointed as i led the team of all rookies to 2nd place state and took home top-answerer again), i scored the second highest of my graduating class on the SAT and they actually sought me out and asked me to join the academic bowl team on the reccomendation of a number of teachers. I started running seriously and competed at the lower state track meet in the 2-mile (almost made state meet), I had a date to prom (which i ended up not attending so i could go to the DECA national competition). Basically it was just the recognition and validation I felt was always lacking in my life up to that point.

What's the highest altitude you've ever visited? (besides airplanes, etc)

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

« Reply #1256 on: February 26, 2009, 11:38:56 PM »
Probably about 1,400ft above sea level when I was in Idaho back in 2004. So not that high. And I live in Florida so I am used to being below sea level  :P

I'll repeat the question. What's the highest altitude you've ever visited? (besides airplanes, etc)

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1257 on: February 27, 2009, 02:24:08 PM »
me? ohhh..about 10x yours, lol. about 14,000ft; Guano, Ecuador mt. Chimborazo. ;D

What's the lowest altitude at which you have been? or would that be profunditude? lol

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #1258 on: May 03, 2009, 11:04:00 AM »
The lowest altitude? Half of my country is build on ground which is aproximly 3 feet below sea level. There might be a slight chance for me of 'drowning in the living room'.

Now that I realise, please tell me Global Warming isn't true! :(
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1259 on: May 04, 2009, 12:29:47 PM »
was that a question? Well the general consensus is that Global Warming is indeed happening, although there are differening ideas about the extremity of the "problem" or whether it is even a problem at all or just natural.
I'm not a scientist and I haven't seen the raw data, nor done my own research so I couldn't give you the answer.

Do you like scientific programs on TV?