Interview your fellow forumers

Author Topic: Interview your fellow forumers  (Read 153822 times)

AIR NOMAD

• Futuristic (After Earth)

Re: Interview your fellow forumers
« Reply #1380 on: August 18, 2010, 01:42:54 AM »
Yep, and you might not believe me, but I wrote "Viva L'Espagne" on a white-board on one of the last days of school (it was in the French classroom no less hehe) and who ended up winning?  I KNEW that they would win all along ha! All my friends were like no Germany is going to take it but I stuck with Spain all the way  ;D

Are you wearing any shoes right now? and if yes, please elaborate on their history  :D

Imalshen

• Personal Text
    Originality requires breaking rules-M.N. Shyamalan
    • Crazy Caera's Demented Dreams
« Reply #1381 on: August 18, 2010, 05:28:52 PM »
Not shoes at the moment, but I do have mismatched socks. Well, mismatched COLOR anyway. See, I have two single socks, one blue and one pink, but the patterns are the same. Since the socks are perfectly good, and the same pattern, I made them a pair. lol

...Actually, I have several "self-made" pairs these days. I can't seem to hang on to socks-they wear out so easily...

Do you like socks?
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #1382 on: August 18, 2010, 11:55:25 PM »
I couldn't live without socks, but there are some styles people have where socks are just 100% inappropriate.

What's your favorite subject to study on your own? (does not have to be academic)
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #1383 on: September 21, 2010, 10:46:32 PM »
Um...I guess TaeKwonDo since that's the only one I'm currently pursuing. The other is music...those are the non-academic at least...

Who's your favorite singer?
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1384 on: September 22, 2010, 11:24:23 PM »
that's tough. So many singers start out well and then disapoint (Beyonce's auto-tuned recent song, for example)
Sarah Brightman is pretty consistent. Kate (the great) Covington is my local favorite (she lives here in charleston, SC and you should look her up on youtube). The song "Don't Drink the Water" with a combo of Dave Matthews and Alannis Morrisette is a unique experience.

have you heard about Joaquin Pheonix's new movie, "I'm Still Here"? What do you think? (btw some of our forum members correctly predicted he was doing it all for a new movie)
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Wags

• The Happening

« Reply #1385 on: September 23, 2010, 03:29:19 PM »
I think it's a very adventurous project.  One that, it appears at least, isn't working out too well (the critics are not too pleased, but then again they never are.)  Another interesting aspect that's been brought up lately  is how, as Joaquin was "self-destructing", everyone was very quick to mock and make him the butt of jokes, but Casey has come out and said that they received almost no calls or comments from people genuinely worried about what was happening.  A very interesting examination into the way people view celebrities.

If you could adapt one book into a movie, what would it be and why?

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #1386 on: September 23, 2010, 10:54:36 PM »
I'm actually against book-to-movie adaptations because I think they often destroy rather than enhance the story. I guess I'd like to see my friend's webcomic made into a movie. That could go well...maybe. If she makes them keep it accurate. lol

If you could take a single posession with you into the afterlife, what would it be?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1387 on: October 07, 2010, 11:47:25 PM »
nothing. burn it all. LIBRAME DE ESTE CUERPO DE MUERTE  ;o
(free me from this body of death)

Have you ever met someone you went to highschool with and thought they were going to be something awesome, but they're just a waitress or cashier or something?

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #1388 on: October 10, 2010, 04:43:54 PM »
Not from high school, but a girl from an old church I went to in middle school...well long story short she was the class hot shot and she and her friends tried to beat me up once and everyone thought she had promise (not because of the failed attack). She's 21, lives at home with her parents and has a 6 year old daughter. She never graduated high school.

Do people you knew in high school ever surprise you about where their lives have gone?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1389 on: October 12, 2010, 11:46:16 PM »
Yeah, this one girl from a couple classes up is now in LAW SCHOOL, and she seemed like a total ditz in highschool. Everyone thought she was going to be a model (and she was for a little while).

What's your favorite video game, and why? Please make it interesting.

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #1390 on: October 13, 2010, 10:56:34 PM »
I don't like video games. I've never been able to play them without migraines, blackouts, etc, because of my eyes. Now I can, with my new glasses, but I have no interest-my life is full of other things...

So since I ruined that question, I'll ask it again. What's your favorite video game?

Wags

• The Happening

« Reply #1391 on: October 13, 2010, 11:33:28 PM »
Sonic the Hedgehog 3.  Tons of fun, and the first Sonic game where I actually got all the Chaos Emeralds  ;D

What's your most recent music find (what's the newest musician/band you've gotten into)?

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #1392 on: October 14, 2010, 08:55:58 AM »
Ensiferum :)

http://www.ensiferum.com/

What was your favorite subject in school?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1393 on: October 26, 2010, 12:58:58 AM »
Marketing/Business. I could just eat it up.
By the way, I'm one of the top salesmen in my company for the year, and was just named employee of the YEAR @ my store!  ;D

What do you do for a living? (I'm an interpreter on the side, and work for a national chain bookstore)

Kuzon

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
« Reply #1394 on: November 03, 2010, 02:32:29 AM »
Nothing right now, I graduated from high school, I'm unemployed, and I'm not in college yet... But I guess you could classify me as a student. :-\

Have any kids?
ジャクソン