Interview your fellow forumers

Author Topic: Interview your fellow forumers  (Read 267757 times)

Sanhlami

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Email
Re: Interview your fellow forumers
« Reply #420 on: September 09, 2008, 12:44:27 AM »
Nope never heard of it. I'll check it out right now.  :)

What do you think is the meaning of life?

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
« Reply #421 on: September 09, 2008, 01:06:17 AM »
Hope you like the song!

And I think the meaning of life is whatever we want it to be. My "meaning" could very well differ from yours. My meaning for my life is to get a couple years older, get married, have some kids, and (hopefully) have a successful film career.

What is your dream job?

endurancekarmatiffany

« Reply #422 on: September 09, 2008, 01:44:19 AM »
To be practical, I would love to have a job involving diplomacy, for example be an ambassador of some sort or be a representative/delegate in the United Nations. I guess being teacher would be alright too.

Haha but my secret dream job would be to do something in the entertainment business. Ever since I was small, i've secretly dreamed of becoming some sort of actress/singer  :) haha oh dreams...

Have you ever experienced any sort of deja vu?

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #423 on: September 09, 2008, 01:55:50 AM »
@Sanford: OHHH this song. Yah I heard it before but didn't realize "pun intended  :P". Yah, the song sure is powerful and moving. Its one of the songs that have a deep meaning to the lyrics. I think i'll keep the song  ;)

Yes I've experienced deja vus before. I think only once when I dream and then it happens, forgot what it was though  :P. But I experience the other deja vu's where something happens and your like "Did this happen already?/I could have sworn I experienced this before." many times. I always think of the matrix when that happens. "Is this really reality or just a dream of a reality?"  ;D

What was the best dream you've ever had?  :)

endurancekarmatiffany

« Reply #424 on: September 09, 2008, 02:02:57 AM »
ahah. I can't remember like half the dreams I've ever had but a good one i remember was I somehow got casted in one of the Chronicle of Narnia movies so I got to go to New Zealand and hangout/film with the cast. They were all really nice and had the coolest accents, but then I woke up. For the longest time, I just wanted to go back to sleep and re-have the dream.

Do you act more off of emotion or practicality (you think through all the consequences before you do an action and choose which one is most logical)?

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #425 on: September 09, 2008, 02:13:50 AM »
I definately act off practicallity. I have always acted off practically but after my philosophy class, it changed my way of thinking even more. All logical thinking from then on baby.  ;D

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend or already married? 

endurancekarmatiffany

« Reply #426 on: September 09, 2008, 02:32:31 AM »
I'm deff not married haha. If i was, that would be a bit disturbing
and no, I don't have a bf because dating someone from school is just too awkward (weird past experiences)

What is something that you're really proud of?

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #427 on: September 09, 2008, 02:37:40 AM »
I'm proud that I am able to do many stunts/flips. I'm also proud of my Chinese heritage, WOOOH.

What is the coolest thing you've seen in your life?

endurancekarmatiffany

« Reply #428 on: September 09, 2008, 04:13:16 AM »
Well, I remember the time I went to Yosemite and while we were snapping pictures in front of the Half Dome, I saw this guy scaling the side (which is practically vertical). He only had one piece of rope attached to him and that was it. I get pretty scared by heights so I thought it was amazing he was pretty much climbing the mountain without any sort of extra safety stuff. Ergh I have a feeling there's something else cooler that i want to put here but it's 2 in the morning and I can't remember a thing besides the chemistry and art history i've just drilled inside my brain.

What is a memory that you're really fond of?

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #429 on: September 09, 2008, 12:02:23 PM »
During my school trip to Paris in 2004.
We were sitting on the stairs of the Sacr? Cour (or something, the giant chapel on the hill) and we had a view over the whole city. Just sitting there with the weater, the view and the atmosphere. It was just amazing, I could sit on that spot for the whole day, just talking! It was so relaxing, I just can't describe it with words, but I think I'm close now.

When was the last time you had goosebumbs? Why did you have them?
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #430 on: September 09, 2008, 12:42:11 PM »
The last time I had goosbumps was when I was listening to the Lord of the Rings The Return of the King Complete Recordings, the music in there is absolutely amazing.

What is your least favorite subject in school?
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #431 on: September 09, 2008, 12:44:52 PM »
just now, cuz you made me think of the 6th sense, haha. that scene always gives me goosebumps.
(if you've seen the movie u know what scene im talking about, and if you havent, then WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE? GO SEE IT!)  [oops and someone posted while i was typing this, so my least favorite (and least challenging) subject in school was english]

do you ever fast for religious reasons?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
« Reply #432 on: September 09, 2008, 06:27:18 PM »
Nope. I'm an Atheist, so no fasting for me.

What's your favorite restaurant?

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #433 on: September 09, 2008, 06:45:35 PM »
Pho So 1. I love Pho.  ;D

Do you watch Heroes?

Kuzon

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
« Reply #434 on: September 09, 2008, 08:35:28 PM »
No, but it looks good and I wanna see an episode next time I get the chance...

Would you rather take a life to save yours, or die?
ジャクソン