Interview your fellow forumers

Author Topic: Interview your fellow forumers  (Read 258901 times)

endurancekarmatiffany

Re: Interview your fellow forumers
« Reply #960 on: October 02, 2008, 07:18:01 PM »
Of course :) You get to dress up, hang out with your friends, and have fun. Plus, if it's on a school night, sometimes our teachers will give less hw which is cool. It's just annoying because this year they put our homecoming football game on halloween night so now my friends and I can't go trick or treating and we have to reschedule our plans to go this one amusement park. Blehh

What's the craziest horoscope you've ever gotten/read?

Sanhlami

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Email
« Reply #961 on: October 02, 2008, 07:42:18 PM »
I don't get horoscopes but I just looked one up right now

"Your confidence is growing and so now may be the time to gain an advantage in the workplace or school. Your ego is boosted further tonight."

It's kind of true too...because I have more confident in myself because people know I can do stunts now and I can finally do it outside, away from the gymnasium. Just today, I finally overcome my fear of doing stunts on concrete and I feel like I can do anything now. This was the Chinese horoscope, the Greek one said about the same thing, relating to more confidence...

Are you going to anything fun/weird/unusual/crazy on Halloween... AT school?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 07:47:49 PM by Sanhlami »

endurancekarmatiffany

« Reply #962 on: October 02, 2008, 07:48:59 PM »
No, I don't think I'll be doing anything like that at school. Our school doesn't really have any halloween-related activites or anything. You can dress up if you choose to as long as it follows our dress code but very few people do, so I'm not sure if I'll go in costume or not. The only school-ish thing I'll be doing on halloween is going to our homecoming football game.

Are you nervous about anything coming up?

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #963 on: October 02, 2008, 08:04:51 PM »
I am pretty nervous about Halloween. Having to completely master my stunts and showing everyone at school and not falling like a fool. I'm also nervous for the Prep Rally that my friend invited me to be a part of in December  :), and me and my friend might coordinate/choreograph a dance/routine with him as a breakdancer and me as a stuntsman doing something crazy together and doing it in front of the whole school. I'm also nervous about the nearest dance that my school will have because this year I think I might ask someone, or at least try to...

What kind of dance do you do?

endurancekarmatiffany

« Reply #964 on: October 02, 2008, 08:15:35 PM »
Well, I've been taking ballet since I was 4 so that's what I'm most comfortable/familiar with. But over the years, I've also learned lyrical, modern, jazz, and hip hop.

^good luck with stunts/pep rally/school dance. I'm sure you'll be great and everything will turn out fine :)

What was the weather where you live like today?

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #965 on: October 02, 2008, 08:37:21 PM »
I don't live far from you ^ so its relatively the same as yours. Kind of hot day with some winds.

Have you ever been in a pep rally, would/do you want to (if you haven't)?

endurancekarmatiffany

« Reply #966 on: October 02, 2008, 08:45:53 PM »
Yup. I've been in most of the pep rallies because of class council. I guess our school's pep rallies are different from yours because we don't have individual performances. Instead, we just have each sports team that's competing during that particular season come out and say some words, each class council will dress up in their uniform and do a dance that matches the theme of the assembly, and the cheerleaders will round out the assembly with a routine. That's about it.

Have you ever befriended someone to realize later that they really weren't who you thought they were?

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #967 on: October 02, 2008, 09:05:13 PM »
Oh man this brings me back. In 10th grade, 3 people were be-friended and  joined my friend's group to hang out. At first they seemed cool and friendly but 2 out of the three turned out to be really "gay" (as in touching guy's including me, and talking about homo-erotic stuff WAY too much, it might be for fun sometimes but it gets really uncomfortable how much they do it), really arrogant, and are just plain jerks. I diverged from that group and hang out with some other friends. Those two are one of those people that I use to be friends with but dislike them now.

Interesting, repeat: Have you ever befriended someone to realize later that they really weren't who you thought they were?

endurancekarmatiffany

« Reply #968 on: October 02, 2008, 09:51:05 PM »
Yup deff. I thought of asking that question because just a few days my school bff told me something that she hasn't told anyone else which shocked and scared the heck out of me. It wasn't so much what she did/is doing but the fact that she was able to keep the secret to herself so long. I'm horrified to think of the other things she could possibily be hiding from me. We became close friends in freshmen year because we had so much in common, and now it's disillusioning to find out that she's not the person I became fast friends with 3 years ago. THis is the second time one of my close friends has told me something like this. argh...I guess it's not that big of deal, I just have to get this out of my system.

What did you have for dinner tonight?

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #969 on: October 02, 2008, 10:20:22 PM »
Home fried chicken with spicy seasonings on it + rice.

You don't want to include what your friend said? I'm just curious  ;D, you don't have to say anything if you don't want.

Do you truly dislike anybody?

endurancekarmatiffany

« Reply #970 on: October 02, 2008, 10:45:00 PM »
I don't think so. Sometimes I get annoyed/creeped out by people and think that I truly dislike them, but a while later, I'll always realize that that's just not possible for me. I can usually always find something good/positive about someone to like or at least some little thing to relate to or empathize over. I'm usually ever the optimist.

Haha don't worry. If you want to know, I'll tell you over a private message or something :) I don't want to clog up this forum

Repeat:
Do you truly dislike anybody?

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #971 on: October 02, 2008, 11:55:53 PM »
Well I thought I did, like the two I mentioned but when I think about it, they are not totally bad, we did have fun and had similarities so I can't say that either. I don't think I truly dislike anyone else though. There is always a good side of a person... even if its kept inside them.

^uhh, sure. I'm always interested in secrets  ;D

What made you the most angry you've ever been in your life?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 12:02:08 AM by Sanhlami »

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #972 on: October 03, 2008, 12:24:26 AM »
uhh..when this guy convinced one of my friends that he would marry her (they got engaged), but instead he seduced her 15 yr old daughter, ran off with her and got her pregnant.

have u ever been traumatized by a movie?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #973 on: October 03, 2008, 04:56:27 AM »
Yes, Mars Attacks!
I was just a little boy and I thought I was watching a comedy. Mars Attacks! might be a comedy for adults, but it kept me awake for almost two years! And I didn't even finish the movie. It took a long time before I ever saw an Alien movie again. I think I was 15 when I saw Signs for the first time. Now, I don't have a problem with Aliens anymore.

Do you sometimes read a question here, and then decide not to answer, but leave it for someone else?
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #974 on: October 03, 2008, 12:26:47 PM »
sure, all the time. (btw a movie is always scarier if you dont finish it, because your own mind will make up a scarier ending than any writer)

do you prefer coke or pepsi?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.