Interview your fellow forumers

Author Topic: Interview your fellow forumers  (Read 154125 times)

Lifeordeath1

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Email
Re: Interview your fellow forumers
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2008, 08:33:25 PM »
Just this one!   ;D

Who is your cell phone company?
"My biggest fear in life is to be average."
      M. Night Shyamalan

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 03:38:53 PM »
Orange, they are international. Just don't know if that's only Europe or also in the States.

What is the last thing you bought?
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2008, 01:31:35 PM »
A baseball ticket, thought before that it was the soundtracks for Eastern Promises, The Painted Veil, and The Fellowship of the Ring complete recordings. 

When was the last time you were sick?
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Lifeordeath1

• Email
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 11:52:53 PM »
Wow... not for a long time.  I dont plan to be either.   ;D
Not me no siree!   ;D

Favorite animal?

By the way Eric, I love the name of your phone company... ORANGE!  That is so cool!  ;D
      M. Night Shyamalan

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2008, 12:27:00 PM »
Wow... not for a long time.  I dont plan to be either.   ;D
Not me no siree!
Another Mr. Dunn :)
(Btw, my name is spelled with a K on the end, not a C. ;))
Orange is more like the collour than the fruit, orange is Holland's national collour. (Just watch the world soccer games. The Dutch are dressed in Orange)

My favorite animal, not really sure. I think it will be those animals that are fun to watch in a zoo, like a small spiecies of apes and pinguins. For a pet it will be a cat.

How many miles (or kilometers) did you travel today?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 10:04:28 AM by Erik »
We can breath in space,

Lifeordeath1

• Email
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2008, 06:40:58 PM »
Oooops. sorry Eri"k"   :D

Driving I traveled: NONE!

Walking I traveled: Probably about 1 mile.

What kind of posters do you have in your room, if any at all?
      M. Night Shyamalan

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2008, 07:42:13 PM »
I have framed posters of The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, Signs, The Village and Lady in the Water.

I waiting to see if they come out with another The Happening poster before I add it to my collection.  ;)

Have you ever broken a bone?

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2008, 08:24:35 AM »
Nope, thank goodness.

I eventually plan on framing, and buying, poster from all of Night's major films, right now though I'm saving up for movie equipment.

Are you unable to eat certain food, because you're allergic to them, or they are just flat out disgusting to you?

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2008, 10:06:48 AM »
Not food, but my body reacts at beer. It's humiliating when one of my friends gets drinks for the group: "5 beer and a cola"
Positive thing about it: I've never been drunk in my life either

Do you have a religion, if yes, which one?
We can breath in space,

Unbroken

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2008, 11:09:05 AM »
I hope you guys don't mind if I answer all of 'em in one fell swoop.

What kind of job do you have? I mow my neighbors' lawns.

What's your favorite sport? Paintball.

Are you a Windows person or a Mac person? Windows.

Do you have a grandma, and is she a sweetheart? Yes.

What is your favouret band or artist? Favorite band: Anberlin. Favorite artist: James Newton Howard.

Do you read a lot of books, or are you more of a movie person?  If book, what was the last book read or reading?  If movie, what was the last movie watched, or watching? Actually I probably watch just as many movies as I read books. I'm currently reading In A Time Of Treason by David Keck. Nothing special. Last movie I watched was Signs. Uber-cool.  ;)

What's your favorite season of the year? Summer.

What is your favorite food? Okay that is waaay too hard...

Do you need/wear glasses? Nope.

Have you ever been in a car accident? Nothing serious, just a bump.

Do you prefer trees or bushes? Trees.

What is your favorite holiday destination? Don't have one.

Everyone had a dream proffession when he/she was a kid. Most of the time one with big action and stuff, like fireman, pilot, police officer, etc. Did you have one? And what was yours? I had LOTS. First I wanted to be a soldier. Then I wanted to be president. Then a bounty hunter. Then an architect. Now I'm looking into becoming a writer.

Do you frequent lots of message boards? Only this one, actually.

Who is your cell phone company? I don't got no cell phone right now! I know, it sucks.

What is the last thing you bought? The Da Vinci Code soundtrack by James Newton Howard.

When was the last time you were sick? I aint feeling too good right now.

Favorite animal? "A liger. It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed, bred for its skills in magic." - Napoleon Dynamite.  ::)

How many miles (or kilometers) did you travel today? Walking around the house... Maybe an eighth of a mile?

What kind of posters do you have in your room, if any at all? I used to have a poster of the Tumbler, the new Bat-Mobile from Batman Begins. I'm definitely buying a new one soon.

Have you ever broken a bone? YES! Dang that hurt! But I guess I deserved it. I was being stupid. (but that was a long time ago ;)) I broke my left shoulder and sprained my elbow jumping down a stairs.  ;D

Are you unable to eat certain food, because you're allergic to them, or they are just flat out disgusting to you? Haha... I've learned to eat just about anything. After many long hours as a kid staring at my cold squash because my mom wouldn't let me leave the table, I finally learned to just shove the darned grub down my throat and swallow it.  :P

Do you have a religion, if yes, which one? I'm a Christian. As to what denomination I fit into, I have no idea and I don't care. A lot of my beliefs are influenced by C. S. Lewis, however.

Okay here's my question: If you could have ANYTHING, what would it be?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 11:11:29 AM by Unbroken »

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2008, 01:41:09 PM »
I guess I'll answer the ones that I haven't. 
First, Unbroken, in answer to your question, it would be a house, saves money, gives me a place to live, sets things up for later in life, and then it enables to take the money I saved from not buying a house and use it to get something else. 

What's your favorite sport? Baseball

Are you a Windows person or a Mac person? Windows.

Do you have a grandma, and is she a sweetheart? Yes.

What is your favouret band or artist? Favorite band: Seether or Michael Card. Favorite artist: James Newton Howard.

Do you read a lot of books, or are you more of a movie person?  If book, what was the last book read or reading?  If movie, what was the last movie watched, or watching? Books and movies are pretty close in my mind, last book I read was The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien, last movie I watched was Ratatouille.

What's your favorite season of the year? Summer.

What is your favorite food? Chicken ala King

Do you need/wear glasses? Nope.

Have you ever been in a car accident? Nothing serious, just a bump.

Do you prefer trees or bushes? Trees.

What is your favorite holiday destination? I want to go to New Zealand.

Everyone had a dream proffession when he/she was a kid. Most of the time one with big action and stuff, like fireman, pilot, police officer, etc. Did you have one? And what was yours? I wanted to be a firefighter, baseball player, and writer, also I wanted to be a rodent breeder at one point.

Do you frequent lots of message boards? I frequent about four message boards.

Who is your cell phone company? I don't got no cell phone right now!  Don't really need it either.

What is the last thing you bought? A baseball ticket.

When was the last time you were sick? I've got a small cold right now.

Favorite animal? A hamster. 

How many miles (or kilometers) did you travel today? No, to wet, wen't out to get the trashcan.

What kind of posters do you have in your room, if any at all? None

Are you unable to eat certain food, because you're allergic to them, or they are just flat out disgusting to you? Unbroken, my mom did the same thing when I wouldn't eat dinner, so I've learned to eat a lot, though I am lactose intolerant, also, I can't drink milk, makes my throat swell.

Do you have a religion, if yes, which one? I'm a Christian, though my beliefs don't really fit into any specific denominations because I don't agree with everything that each denomination teaches, though I do attend a Baptist church, though they're trying to change the name to Calvary Bible Church.

By the way Unbroken, The Da Vinci Code soundtrack was composed by Hans Zimmer.

Allright, after that now I have to ask a question-what's your favorite color?

Unbroken

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2008, 04:07:26 PM »
OOPS! I knew The Da Vinci Code was scored by Hans Zimmer, I just had a little mix up. They are both my top favorites.

I don't have a favorite color, but I think black goes well with a lot of things, and gives other colors a contrast that I like. No, I'm not a Goth.  ;)

Do you believe in aliens, ghosts, or any other controversial aspect of the paranormal?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 04:19:49 PM by Unbroken »

Lifeordeath1

• Email
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2008, 04:37:01 PM »
Dont believe in ghosts or aliens.

Like watching movies about them though.   ;)

Have you ever been in a car accident?
      M. Night Shyamalan

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2008, 04:20:28 AM »
Yes, I have. Twice actually.
The first one was with my mother in the car. We where driving down a road when suddenly a car came from a parkingspace next to the road, onto the road and hit the right side of our car. It was not really serious, our car was as good as totalled. It was an old one, and both doors on the right side could not open again 'cause they where wrecked.
Second time was on my bike. I was having a little race with my brother. I was winning for the first time, I was quite happy and didn't pay much attention to the road. A car was turning around, and I hit the car with my bike. I flew over the motor area (on the front of the car). Got up again, and went to school.
I was really lucky that day, most people break something. I didn't even had a scratch. It was a perfect salto.

What do you prefer MP3, CD's or Vinyl? And why?
We can breath in space,

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2008, 08:42:57 AM »
Well, I guess right now CD's.  Partly because I own a lot of them, about 44, and also the way it feels.  You walk into a store and go looking for what you want, then you find it and it's great, you go home, open it up and listen to it, I fell like it's slightly more personal then just sitting down at your computer and typing in some stuff and getting it.
By the way Unbroken, I do believe in aliens, ghosts, and the paranormal, not necessarily to the exten shown in movies, but I do.
Allright, next question-What time do you usually get up in the morning and what time do you usually go to bed.