Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Interview your fellow forumers

Author Topic: Interview your fellow forumers  (Read 219228 times)

Erik

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
Re: Interview your fellow forumers
« Reply #180 on: June 10, 2008, 12:57:31 PM »
Haven't seen the trailer yet, no, don't know.

Do you already have a movie poster of The Happening?
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« Reply #181 on: June 10, 2008, 01:44:30 PM »
Yes!  ;D I have them both. The blue one with Mark, Zooey, and Ashlyn is currently framed and hanging on my wall.

Which M. Night posters do you own?

Lifeordeath1

• Email
« Reply #182 on: June 10, 2008, 03:31:52 PM »
Oooo... all I have is The Happening.   :(  I would really like all the others, but my room is very small.   :(

If you had one person in the world you would like to meet who would it be?  And no, you cant say M. Night.   ;)
"My biggest fear in life is to be average."
      M. Night Shyamalan

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #183 on: June 11, 2008, 10:16:02 AM »
Probably Christopher Lee, that man is an amazing actor and his list on IMDB is ridiculously long.  I don't know, I've never really thought about that, maybe Albert Pujols, don't know. 
Hey Dr Malcom Crowe, where do you buy your posters for Night's movies.  I'm thinking of buying some, but don't know where.
Do you have a regular DVD player, Blue-Ray, or HD?
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #184 on: June 11, 2008, 11:39:31 AM »
A normal DVD player, region 2 (Europe).

Do you know Jeff Dunham? Do you like him?
We can breath in space,

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« Reply #185 on: June 11, 2008, 04:42:33 PM »
Hey Dr Malcom Crowe, where do you buy your posters for Night's movies.  I'm thinking of buying some, but don't know where.

All over the place. I bought posters for Sixth Sense and Signs on eBay. I got Unbreakable from (if I remember correctly) MovieGoods.com and The Village and Lady in the Water from AllPosters.com. Most of these sites are reliable and sell good products, just make sure you are getting the right sizes, and ones that are in 'NEW' condition.

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
« Reply #186 on: June 12, 2008, 01:06:59 AM »
A normal DVD player, region 2 (Europe).

Do you know Jeff Dunham? Do you like him?

I can't say I've ever heard of Jeff Dunham.

How many people are you taking to see The Happening on Friday? I know for me it's about twenty. Seriously. I'm a hardcore marketing machine.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #187 on: June 12, 2008, 10:16:44 AM »
Friday I'll see it with four or five other people.  A few days after that about 10.

Are you afraid that The Happening won't meet up to your expectations?

Unbroken

« Reply #188 on: June 12, 2008, 11:31:54 AM »
Who would you rather be for a day?  Jason Bourne or Jackie Chan? Which one would you rather meet in a dark alley? If you had one person on your side in a fight, which one would you pick? I'd be Jason Bourne, and if by "which would I rather meet in a dark alley" you mean "who would I want to fight" I don't think it would matter as long as they killed me quickly. :P I think I'd want Jason Bourne to fight with me though.

Would you rather live in Europe or U.S.? The U.S. has more freedom, all in all, although we're losing that freedom pretty dang quick. Either way I'd stay in the U.S., but I'd absolutely love to live in Europe for a while.

Are you a highlighter or underliner in books? I read a lot, and buy a lot of books, and sometimes I feel like I want to underline great quotes and stuff but I never have the heart to mar the crisp, clean pages.

Have you ever played with a Ouija board/do you think they actually work? I've never played with one or seen it used in person (the only time I've seen it used was in "The Buried Secret of M Night Shyamalan") so I can't judge if they work or not.

What is the record for seeing how many movies in a row for you?  Theater and dvd. I've never seen more than one movie in theaters, but I have watched up to 4 dvds in a day.

Are you working somewhere for no money but just for the fun? No.

If you had to pick an occupation, which would you pick...  a special doctor that likes to help children, or a security gurad at a university stadium? Security guard.

Which forum member do you like the most? I'm not sure, I probably like everyone more or less equally. There isn't anyone here I seriously dislike, fortunately.

How many times do you plan on seeing The Happening in theaters? Just once. Seeing it once will in itself be a miracle, considering if I see it at all I'll have to ride my bike at least ten miles. And then ten miles back.

Have you ever had the opportunity to buy something before the real release? I don't think so...

Do you subscribe to any movie making magazines or movie magazines?  If so what kind? No.

Do you like The Happening soundtrack? Haven't heard it yet.

Does Hellboy II look good to you?  Have you seen Hellboy 1?  Did you enjoy it? I haven't seen Hellboy, and I think Hellboy 2 looks entertaining.

Do you already have a movie poster of The Happening? No.

Which M. Night posters do you own? I currently own no posters. The walls to my room are purple/pink right now; I traded rooms with my sisters for more space. But as soon as I get these walls painted I'll be buying like 20...

If you had one person in the world you would like to meet who would it be?  And no, you cant say M. Night. Dr. George Grant, history/humanities/worldview man. No one else has opened my eyes more to the world around me in my education.

Do you have a regular DVD player, Blue-Ray, or HD? Regular dvd.

Do you know Jeff Dunham? Do you like him? I don't know who Jeff Dunham is...

How many people are you taking to see The Happening on Friday? None, sadly.

Are you afraid that The Happening won't meet up to your expectations? Slightly.

Do you remember the first movie you saw in theaters?

The first movie I saw was Chicken Run, when I was 8. I watched it again last night with the family, and there's one moment in it when it's raining and it feels exactly like Unbreakable! The lighting, music, camera angles, everything! Except for the fact they're all chickens...

Lifeordeath1

• Email
« Reply #189 on: June 12, 2008, 01:47:28 PM »
Actually... I cant remember the first time I ever went to a theater, but I do remember when I saw the old NINJA TURTLES ACTION MOVIE in theaters!  The theater was a having a special day that day, you could get in to a see a movie (any movie) for just 5 cents!  It was insane!  The line was all the way around the building!  HAHA!  Fun times!   ;D

Are you wanting to see Get Smart?

M. Night Shyamalan

Cleveland Heep

• LITW

« Reply #190 on: June 13, 2008, 01:58:10 AM »
i love the original show and i was in the mel brooks play last year of get smart so im supppppperrrr excited.

celebrity crush?

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #191 on: June 13, 2008, 10:29:48 AM »
I don't know, maybe Scarlett Johannsen.  ;D ;)
Do you think the critics unfairly bash Night.

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #192 on: June 13, 2008, 04:14:05 PM »
Yes and no.
I agree that The Happening is not Shyamalan's best work, but all the reviews I read where bad. I don't totaly agree with them. The movie was good as a 'normal' thriller*.

How big was the theatre screen when you went to see The Happening?

*Normal thriller: Just an average thriller, not by a specific director
We can breath in space,

Lifeordeath1

• Email
« Reply #193 on: June 15, 2008, 10:37:41 PM »
First off!  MY CELEBRITY CRUSH IS MOST DEF!.......................................................Jennifer Connelly!  OMG!  She is so beautiful!   ::) ::)

Second: I was dissapointed in the screen, it wasnt the biggest i was used to.   :-[  Oh well.  I am sure The Hulk had the larger one.

Since we are on the topic of Jennifer Connelly......hehe  :)....... did you like Blood Diamond?  Eh, so-so for me, but Jennifer.... (whistles!)  :)  Wow.
      M. Night Shyamalan

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #194 on: June 16, 2008, 01:49:24 PM »
Yes I did. It was a great movie with a nice changes of emotional parts and good action!

Where were you born? Are you living in the same town as you were born?
We can breath in space,