Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Interview your fellow forumers

Author Topic: Interview your fellow forumers  (Read 218477 times)

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Re: Interview your fellow forumers
« Reply #1170 on: November 19, 2008, 02:29:24 PM »
Calculus in college :P  but I've studied some fourrier physics on my own since then..and thats been harder :o  I love physics ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz8JbD3PSec

Have you heard of string theory?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #1171 on: November 23, 2008, 02:57:58 AM »
yah. learned it a long time ago. very interesting stuff. quantum physics.
I saw that video in 9th grade. It was trippy

Have you ever seen a ghost in reall life?

done.oh

• Unbreakable

« Reply #1172 on: November 23, 2008, 05:03:15 AM »
unfortunately, no.  I only saw them in movies but they don't count.  Hoping to see one someday.

Have you ever gotten what you wished for without knowing that it is what you really want?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 05:05:01 AM by done.oh »

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1173 on: November 23, 2008, 07:02:46 AM »
^ lol, in the orphanage the ghosts count  "uno dos tres toca la pared" ^ And why would you wanna see a ghost? What if it's the grudge? or Samara?  :o

Yeah, I have...I was praying for a mentor who could help me learn to teach children better..and i had a very specific image of what I wanted in my head. Well..after about 9 months of working with this woman who I had known for years (who happens to be a professional teacher) I finally realized that my prayer had been answered lol..she just didnt look like what I had pictured. I even told her I was looking for a mentor as we were discussing teaching and what I could do better haha.

have you been to a disney theme park?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #1174 on: November 23, 2008, 10:39:32 AM »
Yes, Disneyland Paris.
Nice, though it was only one day. Way too short to see the whole resort (together with Walt Disney Studio's)

Do you play an instrument? If yes, have you ever performed live?
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

mathematicalArtist

• Global Moderator

• Personal Text
    FearEnds WhereFaithBegins
« Reply #1175 on: November 23, 2008, 11:38:25 AM »
Yes, several.  I have two acoustic guitars (a custom Martin and a Yamaha), one electric (a Les Paul Studio), a cheap Squire electric bass, and a full size keyboard.  I pretty much only play for myself and my (extended) family, so, no, I've never played live in the fullest sense of the word.  When I can get the money together, I'd like to buy a nice set of electric drums (probably Yamaha).

Do you like to sing, and if so, will you sing in front of other people?
Men occasionally stumble over the truth,
but most of them pick themselves up
and hurry off as if nothing had happened.

- Winston Churchill

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1176 on: November 24, 2008, 01:20:11 AM »
I sing..but i wont sing in front of just anyone..and i play drums. I've played live hundreds of times  ;D

how YOU doin?

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #1177 on: November 24, 2008, 02:12:14 PM »
Great, just saw Monica & Chandler's wedding episodes! :D

Do you like Sinterklaas?
We can breath in space,

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1178 on: November 24, 2008, 04:38:11 PM »
Nope..he's demonic

Have you heard of Molech?

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #1179 on: November 25, 2008, 06:09:47 AM »
Nope..he's demonic
What? How can you say this!?!?
Have you heard of Molech?
No, what is it?

Do you believe Joran van der Sloot? (The Dutch guy that is supposed to be the one who made Nathalie Holloway dissapear.)
We can breath in space,

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1180 on: November 25, 2008, 04:24:13 PM »
sinterklaas and santa claus ,father christmas, st nicholas, elves, black peter, cherubs, saturnalia, christmas trees, yule logs, winter solstice, child sacrifice, and sun worship all have one thing in common: Molech (also called moloch or Baal, or the owl god)

http://lastdaysministries.com/Articles/1000008521/Last_Days_Ministries/LDM/Discipleship_Teachings/Contract_On_Children.aspx

http://www.tomorrowsworld.org/cgi-bin/tw/tw-mag.cgi?category=Magazine51&item=1193929572

done.oh

• Unbreakable

« Reply #1181 on: November 25, 2008, 08:12:55 PM »
^ lol, in the orphanage the ghosts count  "uno dos tres toca la pared" ^ And why would you wanna see a ghost? What if it's the grudge? or Samara?  :o

So that I can say..I SEE DEAD PEOPLE lol jk

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1182 on: November 25, 2008, 11:23:28 PM »
as for erik's question, I think that guy is just the scapegoat for a larger conspiracy.

Do you believe the space program is a worthwhile use of taxpayer money?

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #1183 on: November 26, 2008, 07:01:49 AM »
As for NASA, I believe it is worth your money!
No serious, Europe has a small space program and Holland is one of the biggest investors in it. I think it is good that we do, though, we cannot compeed against NASA. So why do we actually bother?

What is the scariest song you've ever listned to?
We can breath in space,

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1184 on: November 26, 2008, 08:04:26 AM »
^ it's not necessarily about competition, but the advancement of all mankind.

Mad World is kind of a scary song...and there are a lot of scary songs about the new world order..and GW Bush..i dunno what the scariest is tho..

Have you heard Handlebars by the flobots?