Interview your fellow forumers

Author Topic: Interview your fellow forumers  (Read 263232 times)

Imalshen

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    Originality requires breaking rules-M.N. Shyamalan
    • Crazy Caera's Demented Dreams
Re: Interview your fellow forumers
« Reply #1350 on: February 28, 2010, 11:29:06 PM »
Yes, I love your siggy.

What's your favorite book?
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #1351 on: March 25, 2010, 11:38:23 PM »
mm, yes..my siggy is a work of genius. only to be fully appreciated by the true fans of Shyamalan. One of the most unbelieveable aspects is the way the characters involved in those dialogues (minus the first one from unbreakable) seem to all overlap in Phoenix/Howard (Lucius/Ivy & Merril/Story)

I would have to say my favorite single (not series) fictional book is Ender's Game, by Orson Scott Card. Partially BECAUSE of the series it spawned, but it is excellent on its own.

Same question: what's your fav book?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #1352 on: April 03, 2010, 11:57:38 PM »
My favorite book is The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I lent it to my friend nearly a year ago and she still hasn't read it and given it back.  :P

Ok question...if you had unlimited resources (money, technology, power, magic w/e) what would be the first thing you would do?
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #1353 on: April 22, 2010, 06:48:38 AM »
World domination!

If you had one thing left to say on this world, what would it be?
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Kuzon

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
« Reply #1354 on: May 02, 2010, 12:29:56 AM »
I would probably say something like.... "There's no turning back now!" or something like that...

What kind of job do you have?
ジャクソン

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #1355 on: May 03, 2010, 11:12:42 AM »
Currently I sort of have three. At University I work in a museum, and during the holidays I work in a sandwich shop. But I'm also filming as an extra in a movie over the next few weeks (sadly not The Last Airbender; I auditioned even though I live wwaayyyy too far away for it to be practical to fly myself out there lol).

Do you like to wear a hat?

moonrise

• Personal Text
    never give up without a fight
« Reply #1356 on: May 06, 2010, 05:48:37 AM »
not necessarily
every hat that covers my eyes well from the sun falls off at the smallest hit of wind
so, i have to wear a bandana under it and i feel downright silly (but i love it!   :D)

what do you think of the new airbender posters?
-who knocks at the guarded gate?
-one who has eaten the fruit and tasted its mysteries

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #1357 on: May 31, 2010, 08:56:48 PM »
I think they're cool but I think Aang looks kind of feminine...somehow...no idea why. I think I'm insane.

What are your plans for the summer?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1358 on: June 10, 2010, 12:25:26 AM »
aang looks kind of feminine because he is a kid and has not developed pronounced masculine qualities.

I'll be watching TLAB this summer  ;D  and working out of course.

Do u like Shyamalan because of TLAB, or TLAB because of Shyamalan?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #1359 on: June 10, 2010, 12:39:27 AM »
Yeah, makes sense for a kid to look less manly. Just making sure I'm not imagining things.

Actually I like both because of themselves. I am a huge fan of Shyamalan, all my life more or less, and my BFF introduced me to ATLA a couple years ago, and I love that. So combine my favorite movie guru with one of my favorite TV shows, and you've got a fail-proof combination. It's the only movie coming out this summer I want to see, since Iron Man and Robin Hood of course.

Um...have you studied any martial arts? lol

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1360 on: June 10, 2010, 12:43:18 AM »
whaat? gotta see Prince of Persia  :P  especially if you've played the video game. Or fell in love with Donnie Darko

I didn't think I had studied any martial arts until I applied for a job working security and the boss told me greco roman wrestling in highschool counts as a martial art! I do like the art of fighting though, without hard strikes.

are you imaginative? if so, give me an example.

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #1361 on: June 10, 2010, 12:47:05 AM »
Greco Roman wrestling? Cool! So Prince of Persia is good then? Bruckheimer's movies can go either way so I always wait for a second opinion. I'll check it out.

Imaginative? Most certainly. I've written two books, one comes out this July, and the first just got an award-proof:

http://www.learningforacause.org/pearsonprize.html

It's Shadowchild, the second one.

Imagination is one of my few gifts...hopefully I'll make a living off of it some day.

When you get change from cash, do you save it up or do you get rid of it right away?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1362 on: June 10, 2010, 12:59:04 AM »
It depends, a lot of times I'll end my day on a soccer field where i can't be carrying around a bunch of change, and in those cases i'll try to spend it or donate it. Other than that I'll leave it in my pocket till i get home, and then save it.

Have you ever had a job that required you to drive on duty?

Imalshen

• Personal Text
« Reply #1363 on: June 10, 2010, 11:14:04 AM »
No I haven't but given my options right now (McDonald's and Domino's Pizza) I might have to. I don't want to though. I like keeping my car in good condition.

What's your favorite shirt? lol

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1364 on: June 17, 2010, 02:30:26 PM »
right now, my favorite shirt is probably my Thundercats tee. It's very comfortable and shows off my biceps and it's FREAKING THUNDERCATS!

Do you take nutritional supplements?