Interview your fellow forumers

Author Topic: Interview your fellow forumers  (Read 153592 times)

Imalshen

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    Originality requires breaking rules-M.N. Shyamalan
    • Crazy Caera's Demented Dreams
Re: Interview your fellow forumers
« Reply #1395 on: November 06, 2010, 01:37:20 AM »
Nope. Just a godson. I have decided to swear off relationships, marriage and family for at least 5 more years. I need stability. lol

Do you like steampunk? :D
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #1396 on: November 10, 2010, 02:01:43 AM »
I dunno what steampunk is and don't feel like looking it up @ the moment. (btw I forgot to mention I also teach drums for money. I'm up to 4 students currently)

Have you ever torn a muscle?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Kuzon

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
« Reply #1397 on: November 18, 2010, 09:03:48 AM »
I'm not sure if I've gone as far as to tear a muscle... But I was usually the gimpy one on cross country soooo.....

Have you ever been in a car accident?
ジャクソン

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1398 on: November 21, 2010, 04:05:57 AM »
Yes. And I was without a car for like 2 months  :(

Have you ever won an award at work?
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

moonrise

• Personal Text
    never give up without a fight
« Reply #1399 on: April 02, 2011, 07:24:05 PM »
Nope, the classes I'm taking in school don't really allow "free time" to get a job. I lifeguard during the summer at a community pool, so it's not very formal for the whole awards for work business

Have you ever wanted to "disappear" into a book that you liked? If so, which one and why?
-who knocks at the guarded gate?
-one who has eaten the fruit and tasted its mysteries

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1400 on: April 03, 2011, 12:45:33 AM »
Come on Moonrise, Lifeguards probably get awards all the time  ;o
 I've fantasized about getting into The Wheel of Time books by "Robert Jordan" and Rama II  (yes, only that one..but i suppose others would be okay) by Arthur C Clarke. Because I really cared about the characters and wanted to ..well, interact with them.

Is there a movie or song for you that stands out far and above everything else you've ever seen/heard? If so, what is it?

Kuzon

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
« Reply #1401 on: May 05, 2011, 02:53:43 AM »
Howl's Moving Castle ;)

What's your favorite book or what are you reading now?
ジャクソン

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #1402 on: May 05, 2011, 11:15:59 PM »
Hey, Howls Moving Castle looks prtty good, Kuzon! I'll have to check it out
Oh man, I'm reading allkinds of books. (there's actually a thread on that to which i recently posted a reply. My favorite SINGLE fiction book...I've decided it has to be Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. It also kicks off an amazing series of books (sci fi) which will literally change your life if you read them. I reccommend it to anyone.

What's your favorite book?   (btw, I heard The Sun's Gone Dim last night and it was awesome)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 11:18:52 PM by Namaste »