Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
NEW FULL 2ND TRAILEER>>>>>>>>>>>>

Author Topic: NEW FULL 2ND TRAILEER>>>>>>>>>>>>  (Read 7282 times)

werebearxxx

• The Happening

• http://myspace.com/werebearxxx
NEW FULL 2ND TRAILEER>>>>>>>>>>>>
« on: May 02, 2008, 10:13:27 AM »
its posted on comingsoon.net and msn.com.

it si AMAZINGGHGGG.  not the tv spot a new full trailer...with alllll new footage.

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• http://www.teddyblass.com
Re: NEW FULL 2ND TRAILEER>>>>>>>>>>>>
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 11:34:05 AM »
Just ran across this on Comingsoon.com and was totally surpised! I contacted their news editor about the TV Spot and this is what they respond with! haha! Love it!

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=cb009af1-720d-4ff0-8f09-f04d335d546e
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 11:36:28 AM by Dr Malcom Crowe »

the_sorcerer

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 11:36:54 AM »
I saw the new trailer last night attached to Iron Man......pretty damn sweet except for the twenty or so drunk high school kids behind me talkin smack on Night up until the movie started.....

p.s. kinda off topic, I STRONGLY recommend Iron Man!

Kable

• Signs

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 12:36:11 PM »
 :o :o

Dude!!!

This is going to be HUGE!!
Did you see that thing crashing in the wall!! It freaked me out.

Somebody knows when we get the HD trailer?

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 12:53:32 PM »
Didn't I said, there will be a new trailer. I am at work, cannot see it. I can't wait to go home.

I saw the TV spot, I was watching TNA it showed 5 times. I love it. I love how they made the E from the happening turns to 3 for the 13th.

Rohan

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 03:22:50 PM »
Oh, the new trailer is amazing, this movie is going to be the hit of the summer, I can tell.  Especially with the pumped up advertising.  Incredibly creepy, but amazingly strong, really love the new trailer, definately worth the wait.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

werebearxxx

• The Happening

• http://myspace.com/werebearxxx
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 03:50:21 PM »
it is good isnt it.

Kable

• Signs

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 04:08:35 PM »

Hawkowl

• The Sixth Sense

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 04:28:08 PM »
That was a good trailer! This movie's going to be scary...
I think that I saw M. Night on the train in the first scene, behind Zooey Deschanel.
-Hawkowl

Unbroken

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 04:51:08 PM »
I like the first trailer better. This one is still very good though.

I thought I saw M. Night too for a minute there, Hawkowl, but it's not him. I do hope he'll have a cameo in this movie like all the other ones.

--- Science will come up with some reason to put in the books, but in the end it will be just a theory. We will fail to acknowledge... that there are forces at work beyond our understanding. ---

Unbroken

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2008, 04:57:28 PM »
About the bumping... what could be causing it?

Are deranged people trying to get in?

Is Elliot imagining things?

The thing I did like about this trailer is it raises these questions. It's kinda like Signs. Has me hooked even more.  :o

--- Science will come up with some reason to put in the books, but in the end it will be just a theory. We will fail to acknowledge... that there are forces at work beyond our understanding. ---
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 05:38:21 PM by Unbroken »

joecartoon131

• Wide Awake

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2008, 05:31:17 PM »
The banging could be people hitting their heads against the outside wall... it is a very profound impact - making even the pictures shake, so it wouldn't just be the wind.

I loved the shots of the "three stages" - especially the people standing eerily still for "stage two."

Hopefully along with a second trailer we'll also be seeing a second poster soon. I think a cool idea for the next poster would be to have a road (to continue from the previous teaser poster) running down the center and trees lining each side far off into the distance. Lying in the street would be a few scattered bodies with some standing figures in the distance, watching on with a lifeless gaze...
Fate Won't Let You Hide Forever

Cleveland Heep

• LITW

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2008, 08:02:34 PM »
its not night behind.

just cuz hes indian...pshh.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2008, 08:47:59 PM »
The banging on the wall I think its going to be "people are running and hitting themselves". Probably a bunch of crowd found a wall beating themselves, they followed each other one at a time and its banging the whole wall. Its creepy. M.Night is sick, if its that. lol

Peace

Psychilles

• Signs

• Flickr
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2008, 04:53:44 AM »
Wow... this one is way more creepy then the other.