Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
NEW FULL 2ND TRAILEER>>>>>>>>>>>>

Author Topic: NEW FULL 2ND TRAILEER>>>>>>>>>>>>  (Read 7277 times)

Lifeordeath1

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Email
Re: NEW FULL 2ND TRAILEER>>>>>>>>>>>>
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 10:33:49 AM »
NO STOP!  (closing ears and eyes)  I cant watch or hear anything about the movie!
"My biggest fear in life is to be average."
      M. Night Shyamalan

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2008, 03:23:12 PM »
This trailer is creepy, I watched it 8 times...

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2008, 03:29:11 PM »
I saw the trailer again in front of "Iron Man". It was awesome feeling. Just awesome. As soon as M.Night's name appeared on screen, everyone started murmering, and I heard lots of "OHH".... and then when the title appeared everybody was like "Oh,,,#@!*"...a lady said... "The Happening".... looks interesting. Looks good.... and sadly, not to be disrespectful, when they should HULK, everyone was just quite. OH I DON'T WANT TO FORGET THIS,,, MAKE SURE WATCH 'IRON MAN' IT ROCKS. IT WORTH THE 10.00$$$ YOU PAY..

Rohan

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2008, 05:18:36 PM »
I agree, the trailer was very creepy, and I went to see Iron Man too, but unfortunately I didn't get to see the Happening trailer in front of it and see everyones reactions to it. We were a little late because somebody couldn't decide what clothes to wear...

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2008, 07:01:07 PM »
I agree, the trailer was very creepy, and I went to see Iron Man too, but unfortunately I didn't get to see the Happening trailer in front of it and see everyones reactions to it. We were a little late because somebody couldn't decide what clothes to wear...

Sanford, ahha same in my family and friends. That's why I tell them a day before that the movie starts this time and we should be there alteast an hour earlier. I like to go to a movie when "there is no one" sitting yet. It has just a good feeling. I wonder why they didn't show the "trailer" in your theatre.

Its creepy.

Rohan

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2008, 07:55:49 PM »
Oh no, they showed the trailer. We just didn't get there in time because of my girlfriend. We were five minutes late to the actual film. I know they showed the trailer because my friend got there on time and said it was there. But yeah, I love going early and picking whichever seat I want.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2008, 10:34:14 PM »
Oh no, they showed the trailer. We just didn't get there in time because of my girlfriend. We were five minutes late to the actual film. I know they showed the trailer because my friend got there on time and said it was there. But yeah, I love going early and picking whichever seat I want.

Oh, cause your girlfriend. I know girls, when they wanna go even outside for a some small thing to do, they must take atleast 2 hours to get prepared. I know it and I know how you felt getting late there. But you seen the trailer right. Its on the net..

Rohan

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2008, 11:30:46 PM »
Oh yeah, definitely. Really really creepy. Made even more bizarre by the fact that there wasn't much music in it.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2008, 08:52:31 AM »
It was a sweet trailer, too bad you missed it in theaters sanford.  There wasn't much of a reaction to the trailer in my theater, not good or bad, though I did hear a few people say that it looked good.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Lifeordeath1

• Email
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2008, 02:40:01 PM »
Girls... sheesh.   ??? Dont get them at all.  Who doesnt show up to a movie 45 min-and hr. early?!?!  When I go, I do the same thing, I say "Here is the time, if you not there when I walk in, Im going in without you.  I will try to save a seat."  Your perog.   :P
      M. Night Shyamalan

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2008, 08:48:38 PM »
LOL. Me, I never go to a movie with a girl. I love movies and I wanna experience it with all of my heart. Girls ruin it. They say, I need to drink something, eat something, or checks her messages, oh #@!*, my friend is calling. So, I just go with buddies who are like me. We let our girls stay behind. And yeah to go eat outside or shopping, fun and trips thats with my girl.

Rohan

Lifeordeath1

• Email
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2008, 11:03:44 PM »
I totally here ya Rohan!  I HATE IT when people check there text messages in the theater!  I can remember sitting in a movie and this lady behind me had a baby that was winning!  I was like "You have GOT to be kidding me!" 

Yeah, going with girls can be wierd, and I do like going by myself and getting the whole entire experience, but I have some good freinds that are girls who love the movie experience as much as I do.  She is really fun to go with, usually on time, doesnt talk, we like the same movies... darn, to bad I didnt like her.  HAHA!  She sounds great for me!   ;D
      M. Night Shyamalan

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2008, 01:20:15 AM »
I totally here ya Rohan!  I HATE IT when people check there text messages in the theater!  I can remember sitting in a movie and this lady behind me had a baby that was winning!  I was like "You have GOT to be kidding me!" 

Yeah, going with girls can be wierd, and I do like going by myself and getting the whole entire experience, but I have some good freinds that are girls who love the movie experience as much as I do.  She is really fun to go with, usually on time, doesnt talk, we like the same movies... darn, to bad I didnt like her.  HAHA!  She sounds great for me!   ;D

Thats good then. Yeah, some girls are like movie freaks too. I am not talking about the ones wear glasses and has hair in front of her face :-). I am talk about some serious babes lol.

Rohan

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2008, 08:52:27 AM »
Wish I could meet these people.  I have a close group of friends who are great to go to the movies with, which makes it slightly more fun, though I always stay through the credits, and get there as early as I can.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Lifeordeath1

• Email
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2008, 09:28:26 AM »
Yeah, you most certainly have to stay for the credits!  YOU HAVE TO!  ITS A MUST for any movie fan!  I love my "girlfriends"!  HAHA!   ::)
      M. Night Shyamalan