Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
NEW FULL 2ND TRAILEER>>>>>>>>>>>>

Author Topic: NEW FULL 2ND TRAILEER>>>>>>>>>>>>  (Read 7286 times)

DILinator

• The Happening

Re: NEW FULL 2ND TRAILEER>>>>>>>>>>>>
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2008, 03:23:00 PM »
This 2nd trailer was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!  I saw it before Iron Man as well, and I kid you not: had I gone home right then and there, I would have been a very happy man!  (That's not to say Iron Man wasn't an excellent and worthwhile movie, which it was.)  I didn't think I could get any more pumped for this movie than I already was, but after seeing this latest full trailer, I am!  It looks absolutely amazing, and definitely is going to amp up the "terror" factor from Shyamalan's latest efforts.  In fact, it would not surprise me if when all is said and done this is the scariest M. Night movie of them all, even trumping The Sixth Sense.  Granted, the freedom of an "R" rating helps accomplish that, but still, it figures to be absolutely gripping and creepy to the core.  June 13th, you can't come soon enough!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 03:27:46 PM by DILinator »
"See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky?"

I'm a "Signs" person.

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2008, 08:38:44 PM »
I can't wait anymore myself. M.Night is keep saying in each of his interviews. It is scary.

Rohan

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2008, 08:49:47 AM »
I believe him, it does look like his most scary movie, and with the way the previews are designed, the publicity, and the release date, I think it will be.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2008, 03:02:48 PM »
I believe him, it does look like his most scary movie, and with the way the previews are designed, the publicity, and the release date, I think it will be.

Yeah, and thats why its R-Rated

Rohan

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2008, 08:54:42 AM »
Does anybody know why it is officially rated R yet.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2008, 02:39:25 PM »
Does anybody know why it is officially rated R yet.

Disturbing message and sequences. There is no blood, I think. Its R-Rated cause of disturbing scenes.

Rohan

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2008, 08:07:37 AM »
Really, I'm keeping an eye on the mpaa website to find out when it is rated, so far nothing.  That would make sense Rohan, and you've read the script right?

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2008, 08:27:28 PM »
Really, I'm keeping an eye on the mpaa website to find out when it is rated, so far nothing.  That would make sense Rohan, and you've read the script right?

Yes and the TV SPot also says, RATED R.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2008, 05:32:31 PM »
Allright, cool, guess we'll just have to wait for the official rating now.