Best deleted scenes

Author Topic: Best deleted scenes  (Read 8802 times)

GothMan

• The Happening

• Personal Text
    You should close your eyes to see the Truth.
    • Email
Re: Best deleted scenes
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 05:00:11 PM »
Hm, for me maybe the favourite deleted scene is from the Lady in the Water when Story and Cleveland have a conversation in his half dark room back-to-back, and at the end Cleveland walks to her and put his hand on hers. This should have been in the movie, such a beautiful moment.
"A common misperception of me is... That all my movies have twist endings, or that they're all scary. All my movies are spiritual and all have an emotional perspective." (M. Night Shyamalan)

Erin

• Signs

• The Future is Unwritten
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008, 09:00:57 AM »
I've just seen the deleted scenes from Unbreakable ! two of them are by now my favorites : the one where the mother and her son are waiting just after the crash and the other one is when you see Elijah as a little boy in the funfair. So poignant.

tabes

• Praying with Anger

• Email
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2008, 12:03:31 PM »
I liked the one from Unbreakable where they are out to dinner and enjoying themselves when the co-worker comes up and asks her if he's the man she's been talking about, and she has to explain that he's her husband, bringing sadness back. I thought it was a great scene, and don't know why it was taken out.