Auditions

Author Topic: Auditions  (Read 454085 times)

happyelectrons

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    made by frozen
Re: Auditions
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2008, 03:36:50 PM »
I didn't know if either of you had contacted heery casting yet, but i'm sure tahnee503 has called but i went ahead and sent them an e-mail. I made it short and sweet, because I didn't want to sound like some un-professional kid with too many questions. I'll post it here, and if they respond back I'll post it here as soon as I get it.

Heery Casting,
It is to my understanding that your agency has done alot of work for M Night Shyamalan. Will your casting agency be casting his next feature "The Last Airbender" as well? I would very grateful for a response.
                   Thank you,
                   my first name

Alana1991

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2008, 03:39:15 PM »
Thats good. Thanks...good luck with a reply!

and thanks tahnee. :) Let's just hope they are still casting. :p

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2008, 03:44:40 PM »
Yeah lets hope  :)

happyelectrons

• Personal Text
    made by frozen
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2008, 03:46:59 PM »
what we could also try is finding other kids on the web who got callbacks before (supposedly). Like there were some rumors Noah Hunt had a callback for Zuko maybe someone could ask him how it went. Just a suggestion.
Also I'm trying to get into this acting class that has some pretty good connections with kid work like on disney and stuff (alot of her kids work in disney) though that's not what I want to do, it could really help if casting calls do come up. So maybe some of you guys could try finding connections in your area as well. I tried to get an agent but they never contacted me back probably due to my lack of experience, hence the acting classes. If any new developments arise I'll let you guys know cuz you know the saying "Two heads work better than one."

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2008, 03:49:14 PM »
I personally don't think we need an agent because what his or her job is to find the auditions but then its up to you so what do they have that we don't right now we are doing the agents job ;)

happyelectrons

• Personal Text
    made by frozen
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2008, 03:53:53 PM »
yeah i agree but the reason i'm seeking an agent is because I want to act professionally meaning if avatar doesn't work out i will have info on other auditions as well. though i'm really hoping avatar works out.
You really don't have to have one but it would help... greatly.

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2008, 03:57:58 PM »
About the suggestion on finding the kids who got call backs it is a good idea but how are we supposed to find their numbers and how do we know they would tell us... maybe their agent told them to keep the castings secret :-\

happyelectrons

• Personal Text
    made by frozen
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2008, 04:07:12 PM »
that's where I'm drawing a blank. ;)
I was searching the net today just trying to find some kid bragging about a callback but no such luck. I know the hunt guy has a myspace and as we speak i'm sendin him a message askin about it but who knows if he will even answer. i don't really know what to do from here. I wanna say just wait but this whole thing might pass us by while we wait for news.
anyway who were u planning to audition for?

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2008, 04:13:48 PM »
Well I was mainly aiming for Katara (But I probably am not her twin anyways there is no harm in trying :( ) also if I had to do a character that only appeared in one eppie I could possibly look like Meng but I look more like On Ji who only has 3 lines thats why I honestly would prefer Meng... even if she is a weirdo ;D
and about the auditions passing us by thats one thing I am afraid too of because if we do wait for some news to appear I don't think I would be very happy for the headline to be This and that have been casted so that is a problem  ;)
thats why we need to do some serious thinking :-\

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2008, 04:19:02 PM »
There is also another problem: Not everything on the web is true info so we can't exactly be sure unless if there is an agency or someone that we can call to check for ourselves  :(

happyelectrons

• Personal Text
    made by frozen
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2008, 04:25:14 PM »
i was planning on goin out for Katara as well. My only hang-up is that I may be too tall (5'10) but if they cast older then it may not be a problem. I don't really wanna be anyone else cuz i look alot like Katara and have all the right qualifications includin a little martial arts including lots of talent (not being cocky though). that's why i wanna audition so that if they don't pick me for katara they might just choose to put me as some new role that has a few lines or something.
I love to act sooo much and i love avatar so i would be grateful for any role i got. i'd be the perfect first film.
i know it sounds proposterous but a girl can dream can't she? ;D

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2008, 04:27:01 PM »
I don't think size would matter that much she is supposed to be taller than aang anyway and yeah we can still dream ;) how old are you?

happyelectrons

• Personal Text
    made by frozen
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2008, 04:28:50 PM »
There is also another problem: Not everything on the web is true info so we can't exactly be sure unless if there is an agency or someone that we can call to check for ourselves  :(

You do have a point there. like how we thought we could trust imdb but look what happened with that. and that stupid creativeartist's agency e-mail stuff. so we gotta be careful with the internet as well.
I'm 15 going on 16 this month.

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2008, 04:29:53 PM »
So you could make a good Katara do you have blue eyes as well ?

happyelectrons

• Personal Text
    made by frozen
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2008, 04:54:45 PM »
no but i've found blue is my color. ;) and i already wear contacts so that should be no problem at all.