Auditions

Author Topic: Auditions  (Read 448773 times)

Alana1991

Re: Auditions
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2008, 08:43:01 AM »
hmmmm...it's annoying how these people don't answer. :-\ Wish you get a respnse, I'm gonna try emailing the philly place later and see what happens...I'll do my phone calling when schools done with, which is in a few weeks so I can plan what I'm gonna say and a list of questions if I get a good respnse on Avatar...if they do have info, what do you guys think should be asked, other than if they are holding auditons/where are they holding them?  :)

tahnee503

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2008, 09:08:11 AM »
First of all you have to ask whether they are holding them or not but besides that I think the only info we need is if we need to bring anything where and when are they... you know the basic stuff ;)

happyelectrons

• Personal Text
    made by frozen
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2008, 02:39:48 PM »
Well I never really called Doug Aibel because each time I called it was after hours for their theatre. I did e-mail but never got a response (of course). So maybe I'll try and call again now that i've remembered it again. the website for the vineyard theatre can be found here: http://www.vineyardtheatre.org/1/index.htm. Doug Aibel is on the contact page. but if you look around the site, the theatre is pretty neat itself.

Edit: sorry he's on the staff page under "about us."
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 02:52:10 PM by happyelectrons »

happyelectrons

• Personal Text
    made by frozen
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2008, 02:45:52 PM »
and i keep reading things like this: http://www.tv.com/users/carlonguiz/profile.php?action=show_blog&entry=m-100-25324301. It's just so unclear what's going on. but i really think this aibel guy might be the one.

happyelectrons

• Personal Text
    made by frozen
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2008, 03:22:55 PM »
uh oh. guys just got some bad news. you know how i messaged noah hunt yesterday well he was kind enough to reply and he said that he had heard that they already have a full cast and are already filming. but also added that u never know what's true in this business, very sketchy.
so who knows what's going on with this thing. it could or could not be casting, could or could not be filming. Let's hope for our sake it hasn't even been cast yet. :)
but i'm definetly calling doug aibel since there really are ppl who auditioned for him last year. I think if we can get ahold of him we can get some answers.

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2008, 03:25:47 PM »
How are you sure that was Noah Hunt that answered? people play cruel jokes sometimes besides M. Night is supposed to start filming after the Happening... they are still writing the script ;) btw where did you get the email?

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2008, 03:32:43 PM »
Yeah, I believe filming isn't scheduled til March 2009. Noah is misinformed.

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2008, 03:33:33 PM »
Or he isn't Noah :o

happyelectrons

• Personal Text
    made by frozen
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2008, 03:44:36 PM »
well it was his myspace so i'm assuming it was him and it is very possible that he heard a rumor like we all have.

Yeah, I believe filming isn't scheduled til March 2009. Noah is misinformed.

originally is was reported by the Philidelphia Inquirer that it would film in mid-2008. but since the march thing was in Entertainment Weekly I think it is more accurate. Besides he can't do much filming while doing promotionals for The Happening. But I'm still lookin for info.

Who knows right? I'm thinking he's gonna take like 3 or 4 months for pre-production to build the sets, train the actors, set the production schedule and so on. So I think the casting in November and start of active pre-production in December could be what the case is. If not like really soon (during summer maybe). That is if it's really going to start filming in March. Which I hope it will.
tahnee what e-mail are u talking about?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 03:49:26 PM by happyelectrons »

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2008, 04:29:36 PM »
I meant where you got Noah Hunt's email :)

happyelectrons

• Personal Text
    made by frozen
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2008, 04:57:40 PM »
oh i don't have it. I messaged him on myspace.

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2008, 04:58:44 PM »
Ok ;) Anyways anyone been doing anything else?

Alana1991

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2008, 05:55:42 PM »
hmmm...I hope they'restill casting. No offense, i'm not sure if i would take the myspace thing to heart, seeing as a lot of people pose as other people (example being the Huvane Email address). If it was him, he was either misinformed like said or sadly is right. :(...I think happyelectrons senario sounds about right is it's march '09.

I haven't done anything new just yet. sorry. :-\

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2008, 05:59:36 PM »
You don't need to apologize :D What I think we should do is call if you can find someone's number who is supposedly in on the casting because in emails they don't have to answer us but on the phone it would be way too impolite to hang up... what do you guys think?

Alana1991

« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2008, 07:10:59 PM »
that sounds good. :) I got CAAs number, I think the philly number...what else?