Auditions

Author Topic: Auditions  (Read 448772 times)

tahnee503

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
Re: Auditions
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2008, 04:58:26 PM »
Good point wearing contacts is an option have you uploaded a pic of yourself somewhere on the forums?

happyelectrons

• Personal Text
    made by frozen
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2008, 05:05:02 PM »
naw. i've learned my lesson about posting pictures of myself on forum sites. i prolly won't be doing that. put i do have a myspace.

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2008, 05:05:53 PM »
Could I see it? ;)

happyelectrons

• Personal Text
    made by frozen
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2008, 05:16:12 PM »
yeah i'll pm u the url.

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2008, 05:17:44 PM »
Ok
anyway we should start thinking of an option to find the auditions :)

Alana1991

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2008, 05:45:13 PM »
WOW...you've guys talked up a lot during my absence. lol. Anyways, thats really cool you two are going for katara and your absolutely right about contacts...I wear glasses and need to get some. I love the idea of looking for good classes with connections, but I live in the middle of nowhere right now and probably wont find much.  :( I wish you luck with it though, it's a very good idea...my option is most likely comunity theatre to build up a resume.

Happyelectron, I wouldn't worry too much on height...movie magic does wonders first of all, they made hugh jackman (pretty sure its his name) in Xmen look shorter than he was to portray Wolverine, and Tahnee is right about how it could work with the age difference with aang anyway.  Wishing you both luck. :D

Auditions are extremely hard to get info on w/o agents, and that may be a big problem here...but it is possible, just have to work harder....we probably first have to contact an agency or whoever is possibly in charge then work from there. I said earlier I'm googling like crazy, which has not really been successful...hmmmm....Well, we got the philly place and CAA...we should look for other possible agencies and try them.  :-\ 

« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 05:47:28 PM by Alana1991 »

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2008, 05:47:01 PM »
I am also googling like crazy lets keep each other updated ;)

Alana1991

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2008, 05:48:03 PM »
lol...okay. :D  I'm seriously not getting luck with it. lol.

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2008, 05:49:45 PM »
neither am I but as I can see we are both still searching anyways look at the positive side once we are done we will be googling experts lol

Alana1991

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2008, 05:54:13 PM »
lol....yeah, i need the google skills.  :P

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2008, 05:55:11 PM »
Gotta go I will talk to all of you soon ;)

Alana1991

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2008, 05:57:21 PM »
byes. :D

happyelectrons

• Personal Text
    made by frozen
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2008, 06:00:18 PM »
you know something tells me we won't get much luck with google till it's too late. I just don't think it'll show up randomly somewhere without it being on avatarspirit or this site first. but i think the agency thing is a good idea.
another fact though: A guy named doug aibel is credited on imdb with casting all of shyamalan's recent movies. so i guess he worked along with heery in finding all the ppl. my guess is he does most of the principal casting and heery does the extras and everything else.
I sent him my stuff a while back and never recieved any thing back. (this was back in like november) He doesn't really have an office but he is the head at a Theatre in New York called The Vineyard Theatre which is where he casts from.
Now back in December random ppl on imdb said they were auditioning in New York for this guy for the avatar movie. of all the ppl i spoke too none had gotten callbacks yet. I haven't spoken to them since and i forgot all about it until like just now.
the point is if this thing isn't already cast we might wanna add doug aibel to our list to look out for.

Alana1991

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2008, 07:10:49 PM »
Thats a good idea. If he's casted for MNight before it is pretty likely he could cast for this also. What's the theatre address or did you send your info to a different place he goes to? All in all, he should be added to the list.

tahnee503

• My Youtube Profile!
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2008, 04:41:48 AM »
There is also a lady called Stephanie Holbrooks who has casted most of his films including his latest I asked my uncle to contact her on linkedin but so far no answer :-\