Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
ladies and gentlemen, if i say im a family man..................

Author Topic: ladies and gentlemen, if i say im a family man..................  (Read 2666 times)

werebearxxx

• The Happening

• http://myspace.com/werebearxxx
less than month to go. ive never been more excited for a movie in my life.

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
Re: ladies and gentlemen, if i say im a family man..................
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 06:48:42 AM »
I noticed yesterday was the one-month deal too, and I'm super excited. Probably the most excited I've ever been for a movie too. The Village USED to be the "most anticipated" film for me, but I think I'm even more excited for this. This might sound goofy, but last night I even had a dream I saw part of the movie. Wahlberg was driving down the road and all these cars were crashing into each other, and this pedestrian got sandwiched between two cars and got really bloody and mangled, but still kept walking. I know nothing like that is going to be in the movie probably, but still, it was bizarre.

Erik

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 08:20:38 AM »
Just 29 days to go!
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

the_sorcerer

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 11:53:22 AM »
i have never been this excited for a movie! it was a couple years ago that i discovered m night shyamalan...i saw all of his movies previously, but it was then that i found out he also did the sixth sense and unbreakable, and that basically started my obsession with his work.  ever since i found out about the sale of the happening script, i have been following it diligently, and now that we're only a month away, i'm basically on pins and needles and i can only imagine how excited y'all are that have been into him a lot longer than i have :)

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 03:06:59 PM »
Yeah, I saw Signs the second weekend it came out, and then I saw Unbreakable that same weekend on DVD, not knowing it was by the same director, and I thought "Holy crap, this guy rocks." Then I watched The Sixth Sense and became completely obsessed. And ever since then I've been a fan.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 03:46:11 PM »
I went and say Lady In The Water opening showing, that was fun, but I am way more excited and tensly anticipating The Happening.  It is going to be the best movie of the summer, and that's saying a lot because of the movies coming out.  It might not do the best money wise, it'll be hard to beat out Iron Man, The Dark Knight, Prince Caspian, and The Crystal Skull, but critically I think it will do well.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 03:55:44 PM »
Can't wait. I am waiting since its was known as  "The Green Effect"

Rohan

Psychilles

• Signs

• Flickr
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 04:04:15 PM »
I was the most excited about Revenge of the Sith.. sorry.. And I can say I am an M. Night Fan... but star wars was big for me....
And it paid off... we saw it Digital at a THX theater, never been there before, and I was blown away. I don't think that anything will ever top that....

the_sorcerer

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2008, 06:34:41 AM »
I was the most excited about Revenge of the Sith.. sorry.. And I can say I am an M. Night Fan... but star wars was big for me....
And it paid off... we saw it Digital at a THX theater, never been there before, and I was blown away. I don't think that anything will ever top that....

i would have totally agreed with you if i was as in to star wars then as i am now....basically, i always loved star wars because i grew up with them (as everyone does) but i didn't totally understand the whole story until i saw revenge of the sith, then it all clicked and i was like "oh my god this is the best story ive ever heard!" haha

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2008, 08:41:03 AM »
I am with you Rohan, ever since he was writing and shopping his Green Effect script, I was like, this is going to be great, and I've followed it every step of the way since.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village