Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
The Happening. Is there a twist?

Author Topic: The Happening. Is there a twist?  (Read 2080 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
The Happening. Is there a twist?
« on: May 15, 2008, 10:18:49 PM »
I don't want to ruin the movie to anyone, but I am really excited for "The Happening". Based on an topic beyond our understanding is a film that we can learn something from and appreciate the heaven we have and in fact, been detroying it forever "Earth". Earth is a star in the universe and its surrounded by other 8 stars, also known as PLANETS. If we by any chance go to different star, we can see the earth looks like a star as well.

Planets or I should call  stars can also produce. We can call it "Starbirth" Stars live and die just like us humans. Stars comes with gas and dusts. the gas and dust which didn't make the star itself remain orbiting in a thin disk, as we see in many young stars. This mixture is just what we infer was the starting point for our own solar system. If you leave such a disk to itself, it will make planets.

The lives of stars are very long on human, and sometimes geological, timescales. The most massive stars last less than a million years, while dim red dwarfs can keep going for trillions (they're all still babies). We can test our understanding of stellar life cycles well on star clusters, where the stars are about the same age but have different masses. Our galaxy contains star clusters from 13 billion years in age down to clusters where stars are still being born.

Stars don't last forever. Some kinds, at various evolutionary stages, will expel gas back out into their surroundings. This gas may include the products of nuclear fusion, either during the star's existence as a sunlike main-sequence star, as a huge red giant, blown off as a planetary nebula at the end of that phase, or in the cataclysmic explosion of a supernova.

Carbon, nitrogen, and oxygen can be formed in red giants, and are abundant in the planetary nebulae that result from their atmospheres finally blowing away. The starting point in red giants - helium - leaves its mark in the pronounced even-odd pattern of element abundances seen on Earth and throughout the Universe. More nuclei can be built up by adding two protons and neutrons at a time than by adding single protons.

Our Planet, our earth is part of those stars I explained in the above phrases. We humans are the most intelligent beings happened to live on earth. Earth's atmosphere somehow matched our body needs. We learned how to make fire and how to fry a dead deer. We are terrestrials to other planets and stars and I am sure there are other life in the universe somewhere.

Guys, my point is that "The Happening" is based on a plot beyond our imagination. We must take it serious, yet no one does or probably ever will.

The scary thing is nothing is forever. We humans also. Its possible we all die due to natural causes, there might be a change to our weather or its possible earth goes DARK like it was before.

M.Night Shyamalan's "The Happening" brings an idea of possible 'happening' it could happen to us. As far as my knowledge is concerned about earth, human, stars, aliens, I have this feeling that "The Happening" biggest twist will not be Green Plants, but earth itself killing us. Imagine the earth as Human and we people as Germs or probably LICE.

It will be a good experience watching this movie. I hope I didn't bored any of ya...

Rohan

« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 10:27:42 PM by Dr Malcom Crowe »

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
Re: The Happening. Is there a twist?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 08:39:20 AM »
That was very interesting Rohan.  I'm a Christian and God has told us to take care of the earth.  I don't believe something like The Happening would ever wipe everybody on the planet out, but I could see huge chunks of people dying.  I think you bring up a good point though.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 09:11:41 AM »
That was very interesting Rohan.  I'm a Christian and God has told us to take care of the earth.  I don't believe something like The Happening would ever wipe everybody on the planet out, but I could see huge chunks of people dying.  I think you bring up a good point though.

Thanks, actually "The Happening" is bringing up a good point too.. :-)

Rohan

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 11:26:18 AM »
That's true, all of his films do that though.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 03:18:43 PM »
That's true, all of his films do that though.

Yep, there is always a message behind his movies. A very important unique message.

Rohan