New Official Site for The Happening

Author Topic: New Official Site for The Happening  (Read 4944 times)

Mr_Glass.1

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Email
Re: New Official Site for The Happening
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2008, 08:48:32 AM »
Oh, I am certain it will make that much money, and more BN.  But you're right, if he can please the hardcore fans, and shut up the people that bash him and dislike his work, all with the same movie, that would be great.  Do I think that will happen, not entirely, but it will be a succesful movie, which will shut down some of them, and the others can just leave.  Plus, Night's movies do well overseas (granted there's a lot more people out there to watch films), and with it being partially financed by UTV, and Indian film company and lots of advertising over there, I think it will be his best hit in the foreign box office.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 06:49:46 PM »
Oh, I am certain it will make that much money, and more BN.  But you're right, if he can please the hardcore fans, and shut up the people that bash him and dislike his work, all with the same movie, that would be great.  Do I think that will happen, not entirely, but it will be a succesful movie, which will shut down some of them, and the others can just leave.  Plus, Night's movies do well overseas (granted there's a lot more people out there to watch films), and with it being partially financed by UTV, and Indian film company and lots of advertising over there, I think it will be his best hit in the foreign box office.

Remember this, all Indian movie stars will come in the premiere and they will watch the movie and comment. Yes, really good movie, disturbing, I like his movies. Hahaa...

Rohan

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2008, 08:16:39 AM »
You sound a little disturbed Rohan.  ;D

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2008, 08:14:32 PM »
You sound a little disturbed Rohan.  ;D

No, I am not. Why?

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2008, 09:02:29 AM »
Not really, that trailing off laugh was a little odd, but I was making a joke, especially since you put disturbed in your previous post.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2008, 02:09:13 PM »
Not really, that trailing off laugh was a little odd, but I was making a joke, especially since you put disturbed in your previous post.

oh okay. lol ...