Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
The Happening will be the new "Sixth Sense" for M.Night.

Author Topic: The Happening will be the new "Sixth Sense" for M.Night.  (Read 6291 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
The Happening will be the new "Sixth Sense" for M.Night.
« on: May 26, 2008, 08:39:29 PM »
I don't know if anyone aware of this little awesome site about movies. On the navigation bar I clicked on the movies and scrolled down I found "The Happening" International German Poster and next to it a small article about the movie.

Here is the new poster for the very mysterious upcoming movie "The Happening". This poster looks pretty cool in our opinion as it gives us a little more insight into the movie's plot. We here at "StyleThorpe Online" have already got our hands on the script and read it, and quite simply is brilliant. This movie definitely will be the new "Sixth Sense" for Shyamalan.

The link: http://stylethorpeonline.weebly.com/movies.html

Rohan

Lifeordeath1

• Email
Re: The Happening will be the new "Sixth Sense" for M.Night.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 05:42:15 PM »
Very cool site!  And really awesome poster!  I want one of those instead of the US version!  Well, I already have 5 of those, the theater was giving them out for free.   ;D
"My biggest fear in life is to be average."
      M. Night Shyamalan

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 09:01:07 PM »
Very cool site!  And really awesome poster!  I want one of those instead of the US version!  Well, I already have 5 of those, the theater was giving them out for free.   ;D

Which city you live in, man?

Rohan

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 08:42:01 AM »
Holy smokes, any way I could get my hands on one.  Cool article Rohan, though I think several of us on this site, you included, have known that it would be his next Sixth Sense, for a long time.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Kable

• Signs

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 10:39:04 AM »
I?m waiting for it to be a good movie. I hope that those could be the best 90 minutes i spent on my life.  But I think it?s dangerous to compare it with Sixth Sense. Specialy now, when we 'don?t know' nothing about it, and we haven?t watch it yet.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 02:52:00 PM »
Holy smokes, any way I could get my hands on one.  Cool article Rohan, though I think several of us on this site, you included, have known that it would be his next Sixth Sense, for a long time.

That's right, Mr.Glass.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 08:47:48 AM »
Kable, the reason we know that is because we have faith in Night, and he's doing things totally different with this movie, shorter film time, way better advertising, amped up scariness, and other stuff, he's branching out a little bit in different directions.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Lifeordeath1

• Email
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 09:11:22 AM »

Which city you live in, man?

Rohan

Hey Rohan!
I live in St. Louis Missouri.  RIght on the edge of Missouri and Illinois, on the Mississippi River, just in case you didnt know.
"My biggest fear in life is to be average."
      M. Night Shyamalan

Kable

• Signs

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 12:40:06 AM »
Kable, the reason we know that is because we have faith in Night, and he's doing things totally different with this movie, shorter film time, way better advertising, amped up scariness, and other stuff, he's branching out a little bit in different directions.

I wish I could have this kind of faith. The one who drove me to the movie theater and get me out of there disapointed with Lady. But I?m still waiting to be surprised. Specially knowing how good director he is and how touching his movies are. Best wishes for him and his The happening  :)

14 days  :o!! Can?t wait!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 01:26:48 AM by Kable »

Reflection

• Unbreakable

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 01:25:12 AM »
I think he learned from Lady not too focus so much on the symbols and clues and focus on the "blockbuster" effect that everyone has to play into, to a certain degree.

It should have a better welcoming than Lady, I think the R rating and the "mayhem" he can get away with it will ensure that. I'm sure people will find reasons to hate it too though, dang haters!!

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 06:44:01 PM »
Haters will always come with a reason. Trust me on that. You are right. :-). They are haters, cause they are already being hated.

Rohan

San Jose Shark

• The Sixth Sense

• SJSharks.com
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 06:53:38 PM »
   I can't even begin to tell you how excited i am for this movie, the last time i was this excited for a Shyamalan film was back in 2002 for Signs.
GO SHARKS!

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 07:39:30 PM »
   I can't even begin to tell you how excited i am for this movie, the last time i was this excited for a Shyamalan film was back in 2002 for Signs.

I am way excited for this movie. Actually I am always excited for all of his movies.

Rohan

Hawkowl

• The Sixth Sense

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 08:08:05 PM »
I'm really glad that that article said that. I'm sick of read bad reviews of this movie.
I really, really hope that the Happening will be the next Sixth Sense, but I guess we'll just have to wait until the 13th to find out. Only two more weeks, yay!
-Hawkowl

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 08:18:05 PM »
I'm really glad that that article said that. I'm sick of read bad reviews of this movie.
I really, really hope that the Happening will be the next Sixth Sense, but I guess we'll just have to wait until the 13th to find out. Only two more weeks, yay!

Yeah, I know what you mean. Lets wait for the 13th and find it out.

Rohan