Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Discovery Channel? What?!

Author Topic: Discovery Channel? What?!  (Read 2205 times)

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
Discovery Channel? What?!
« on: May 28, 2008, 01:35:08 AM »
Alright kiddos, I was watching the DC tonight and Deadliest Catch was on and during one of the commercial breaks, they advertised "A Sneak Peek of The Happening" that was to show after the program, yet it never showed up. Anybody have any idea what I'm talking about?

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
Re: Discovery Channel? What?!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 09:35:30 PM »
Alright kiddos, I was watching the DC tonight and Deadliest Catch was on and during one of the commercial breaks, they advertised "A Sneak Peek of The Happening" that was to show after the program, yet it never showed up. Anybody have any idea what I'm talking about?

That was probably the sneak Peek they showed. They also show TV spots, when I watch UFC,WWE on Spike TV.

Rohan

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 09:45:23 PM »
WWE isn't on Spike TV anymore I thought...  ???

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 09:53:21 PM »
Hmm. Does anybody know what was in the sneak peek? This is kind of interesting to me since I hadn't even heard of them doing this until last night, and usually stuff like this is a big deal to us fans and is pretty heavily publicized.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 09:54:56 PM »
WWE isn't on Spike TV anymore I thought...  ???

I am sorry, you are right Malcome, I meant when I watch UFC and sometimes TNA impact. WWE RAW is on USA Network, Smackdown on CW and ECW on Sci-fi.
Yes, they were showing "TV Spots" for THP.

Rohan

Sri HK

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 11:08:35 PM »
I watched the DC marathon this weekend and the sneek peek they showed is the redone extended clip on Yahoo right now.

:)
What you see isn't always what u get.