What is the last thing you bought?

Author Topic: What is the last thing you bought?  (Read 23386 times)

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Re: What is the last thing you bought?
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2009, 11:35:18 PM »
I bought a copy of "the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" today for 4 dollars!  ;D it's worth it to dig through the bargain bin at walmart every once in a while.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #106 on: February 17, 2009, 02:11:16 PM »
See, I always buy the DVD's with all the special features, which are never in any type of bargain bin.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2009, 10:15:03 AM »
Dubbel LP:
A Perfect Circle - Thriteenth Step

Vinyl Rocks!
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2009, 11:50:03 AM »
niiice..btw, I just bought rain man and the 5th element from the bargain bin ;D had to pass on Crouching tiger, and...the punisher. they are cheap, but they add up if u buy too many at once.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rulm

• Twitter
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2009, 04:58:01 PM »
An abricombie (think that's how it's spelled, lol) pollo shirt.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2009, 11:06:45 PM »
An abricombie (think that's how it's spelled, lol) pollo shirt.

Abercrombie*     ..and Polo*

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2009, 11:59:00 PM »
bought two Vurt v-neck shirts at pacsun on sale  ;D yay for sales  :P

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2009, 02:45:03 PM »
I bought a rose made of palm leaves..there's an interesting story to it too..but i'll make it short. The guy asked me to buy a rose to bless him and myself, so I did. Interestingly, I get inside with almost no money just going to look at what i was originally going to buy (since i spent my money on the "rose") and who do I see but the most beautiful girl I've ever personally known? i had lost track of her for about a year and a half, but there she was and me with a rose in my hand. So we said hello, and continued on our separate ways, till I regained my senses and said to myself "Today is the day you will tell her how you feel, because you may never get another chance". So, I give her the rose and tell her it was meant for her even though I didn't know it. I tell her she is the most beautiful girl I have ever known (and believe me, I keep track). She blushes and tells me a little about whats going on in her life and to contact her online(!!) and then she gets a phone call and we leave.

dana

« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2009, 08:14:17 PM »
a shirt

Then I read what Namaste wrote.

My daughters brought home two roses each today.

That makes four.

two were pink and two were red

sounds like Paul Harvey
silly rabbit

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

« Reply #114 on: May 24, 2009, 03:52:06 PM »
bought 3 rounds of bowling and two servings of ice cream (I lost a bet and had to buy the highest scorer his dessert) lol

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #115 on: May 25, 2009, 10:40:12 AM »
I have to buy a car :\  mine is no longer functional as of friday. Last thing I bought though...I negotiated a tamale seller down to 9 for 7 dollars ;D

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

« Reply #116 on: May 26, 2009, 11:28:54 PM »
bought a chicken caesar pita from the Pita Pit.  ;D yumm.

you should check to see if you've got one in your town. it's a great little spot and they're usually open all kinds of hours into the night. college town type place.

Wags

• The Happening

« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2009, 06:44:56 PM »
bought a chicken caesar pita from the Pita Pit.  ;D yumm.

you should check to see if you've got one in your town. it's a great little spot and they're usually open all kinds of hours into the night. college town type place.

We have a Pita Pit, and while it is ridiculously good it is also ridiculously expensive. And  I'm never really all that full afterwards.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #118 on: May 28, 2009, 08:52:04 AM »
 8) last thing I bought was..... A CAARR!!   :D   black '99 Honda Civic. rides good, got radio/cd, cold AC and great gas mileage (85 miles I've driven so far has used up about 5 dollars in gas) I spent more than I would have liked, but the car is more than worth what I paid for it.  ::)

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

« Reply #119 on: May 28, 2009, 10:27:05 AM »
congrats Namaste! sounds like a good buy.  :)