Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
We've sensed it..we've seen the signs...and now...we've changed the title! :o

Author Topic: We've sensed it..we've seen the signs...and now...we've changed the title! :o  (Read 2279 times)

marco

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    "Look! A circle!" - "Yeah...what's the problem?"
"...we've changed the title" ?!?!?!......Yes,that's it.Why?I don't know.. :-X
Are you worried about this??Well,you shouldn't,because it's an Italian thing only ;D
They did it.The official Italian title for The Happening is now: "E venne il giorno",which in English should sound as "Finally the day came",or something like that.
Am I happy about this?No,of course.Give me back the true title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(
At least they could have put it as a subtitle to the original title,instead of changing it totally :-\
What do you think about it?  ???

Here's the link: http://www.evenneilgiorno.it
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 05:29:55 PM by marco »
"Welcome to The Cove"

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
This is quite common. The title varies in a bunch of countries, and most aren't a direct translation of "The Happening"

I say no big deal.

marco

• Personal Text
True.But until now,all his other movies had the same title here,except for Unbreakable that was subtitled.I didn't expect a total changing :(
"Welcome to The Cove"

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
Nice website and M.Night Shyamalan site is still not updated?

Rohan

Kable

• Signs

Here it?s called  Fim dos Tempos, which sounds like The End of Times. I personaly like it. Works better here than The happening.

:oWOW!
1 WEEK from the Movie!!

marco

• Personal Text
Sounds good ;)
However,I'm still calling it "The Happening" because I can't get used to "E venne il giorno" :P
Someone else with different titles on this board? ;D
"Welcome to The Cove"

DILinator

• The Happening

On the IMDB (not that it's an important place), a lot of people complain about the title, even people who do not dislike Night or his films, and are looking forward to The Happening.  I'm not quite sure why though, as I think it's kind of cool and mysterious sounding.  I've always liked it.  But a lot of people seem not to.  I wondered if anybody else here felt that way, and if so, why you thought it was so.
"See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky?"

I'm a "Signs" person.