Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Zooey on Letterman video

Author Topic: Zooey on Letterman video  (Read 1886 times)

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
Zooey on Letterman video
« on: June 12, 2008, 01:47:56 AM »
It took me longer than planned but I finally got the thing off my camera and onto YouTube for all to enjoy in case you missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRcpIUVZyNk

Mr_Glass.1

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Email
Re: Zooey on Letterman video
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 09:49:14 AM »
I wasn't able to see the video, but there was another one, in where she just talked about her life, was that all there was to the interview?
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

moonflower843

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 11:29:21 AM »
They show letterman here (Australia) at about 11pm each weeknight. I saw the interview tonight and it was actually really bad. No offence but Zooey seemed like a complete ditz. All she talked about was how her name is not common except that lots of people call their cats and dogs Zoe. She also said her name sounds like a zoo.
Cut to one clip of the Happening with gunshots going off in a field. You never see anything, just hear it. Mark Wahlberg continually shouting "I need a second to think!!". Ver brief synopsis of the film is mentioned, except the word suicide is never used. The interview is all very G rated, as you have to be on those shows.
That's it.   

Rulm

• Twitter
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 12:38:27 PM »
Thanks for posting! I missed it! Dang weekday party!!!

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 10:05:34 AM »
Thanks for the info, though it doesn't look like I'm missing much.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village