About Shyamalan Promoting in Brazil

Author Topic: About Shyamalan Promoting in Brazil  (Read 1203 times)

Kable

• Signs

About Shyamalan Promoting in Brazil
« on: June 01, 2008, 03:29:27 PM »
X

Amazon                                                                                             S?o Paulo

I was wondering if Shyamalan couldn?t came to Brazil to Promote The Happening.

I mean, it?s an awesome place to do this since we have Amazon. In one side of the country we have one of the biggest green areas nowadays and at at other side we have one of the biggest cityies of the world, S?o Paulo. That?s why envronment is our biggest concern here in Brazil. And I think at least for know, the happening talks a little about it. The Nature threating the human beings.

What do you think?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 09:04:20 AM by Kable »

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
Re: About Shyamalan Promoting in Brazil
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 06:38:13 PM »
X

Amazon                                                                                             S?o Paulo

I was wondering if Shyamalan coudn?t came to Brazil to Promote The Happening.

I mean, it?s an awesome place to do this. We have the Amazon. In one side of the country we have the biggest green areas nowadays and at at other side we have one of the biggest cityies of the world, S?o Paulo. That?s why envronment is one of the bigest concerns here in Brazil. And I think at least for know, the happening talks a little about it. The Nature threating the human beings.

What do you think?

That's beautiful.

Mr_Glass.1

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Email
Re: About Shyamalan Promoting in Brazil
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 08:21:42 AM »
That's a gorgeous picture of the Amazon.  I'm not sure why he won't promote in Brazil, it might have something to do with production costs, or just personal preference.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village