Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Another New Article

Author Topic: Another New Article  (Read 2246 times)

ypehmish

• Unbreakable

• Email

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
Re: Another New Article
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 07:57:14 PM »
Nice article. I like it.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 08:50:44 AM »
Yep, keep them rolling in.  ;D
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

DILinator

• The Happening

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 01:14:14 PM »
That was a very nice article as well, and I think it really hits on the truth of all the Shyamalan hating.  It's simply that confidence is often misinterpreted as arrogance.  I have this happen to me a lot actually, as people would tend to think I'm a very arrogant person at times, but in truth I'm just very confident in myself, what I believe, and how I see things.  Like Night, I loathe the Hollywood establishment, and though I am an aspiring filmmaker, I do not ever plan on becoming enmeshed in their web.  I'll probably be called an "arrogant p****" as well, but as long as I know I'm being true to myself, and to my audience, I frankly won't give a you know what about what the snobbish film critics and the Hollywood elite think of me.  I don't make movies for them, and neither does Shyamalan.  And that's one of the things I love about him.  Keep up the good work Night!   
"See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky?"

I'm a "Signs" person.

Veena

• Wide Awake

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 01:34:12 PM »
M Night Shyamalan - tortured genius?

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/film/2008/06/m_night_shyamalan_tortured_genius.html

"Will his latest - portentously titled The Happening - arrest his decline?"

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 01:42:05 PM »

That was quite possibly the most poorly written article I have read in the past year. What a bunch of bull.

Lifeordeath1

• Email
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 09:26:13 PM »

Didnt even finish the article, not worth it.
"My biggest fear in life is to be average."
      M. Night Shyamalan

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 09:18:51 AM »
Yep, that article was horrible, o well, people are allowed to write what they wan't to, unfortunately though that article was not any good at all.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village