Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Does anyone...anyone have an idea of when this is premiering in the US?

Author Topic: Does anyone...anyone have an idea of when this is premiering in the US?  (Read 4940 times)

mamasan

I think calling The Incredible Hulk the most anticipated film of the summer behind The Dark Knight is fairly inaccurate. Maybe to a select demographic, but overall I expect movies like Kung-Fu Panda & Wall-E to perform better than Hulk - and films like Get Smart, Tropic Thunder, Hellboy II and Hancock to do just as good if not better as well.

I've been looking forward to "Get Smart" forEVER! And Hancock just looks like total fun. ... Am I the only one who has no real interest in The Incredible Hulk?

SunnyD24

• The Sixth Sense

• Email
I really do not have any intrest in the Incredible Hulk either.

Given the success of Iron Man, I figured that the next Marvel Comic film will do very well at the box office.

I would agree that there are room for both films, and the The Happening is going for that audience that is sick of superhero movies and wants something diffrence and intelligent.

I guess the biggest reason why I have reserves about this film at the box office is because it is rated R. None the less I think we should all agree that this will be a success if it grosses over 80 million.

San Jose Shark

• The Sixth Sense

• SJSharks.com
   Anybody that is excited to see the hulk is basically retarded and is wasting their money. But, you have to remember the world is pooping out more and more retarded movie goers every day so don't be surprised if the hulk brings in alot of cash cause it will.
GO SHARKS!

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
   Anybody that is excited to see the hulk is basically retarded and is wasting their money. But, you have to remember the world is pooping out more and more retarded movie goers every day so don't be surprised if the hulk brings in alot of cash cause it will.

I don't know what's the faith of "Hulk" or "The Happening". I wouldn't care about HULK if Edward Norton wouldn't be in it. I think I will watch the movie on Pay Per View or DVD. THE HAPPENING is on my TOP LIST....

San Jose SHARK.,,, I am in San Jose as well.

DILinator

• The Happening

I'm not so sure that The Happening will have a midnight showing...I do not think it has quite enough buzz to warrent one to be honest.

I forgot to respond to this earlier.  I thought the same thing at first, but after checking I found my local theatre had showings for both The Happening and The Incredible Hulk at Midnight.  So I know where I'll be at Midnight!

And again, there is a ton of buzz about The Happening!  I don't know why people keep acting like there isn't.  I hear a lot more "buzz" about The Happening than The Incredible Hulk, that's for sure.
"See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky?"

I'm a "Signs" person.

Mr_Glass.1

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Email
Allright, first off I wan't to say that I am a comic book fan.  So I will have some bias towards this, but I am looking forward to the Incredible Hulk.  I don't think the trailers are totally honest, I will be focusing more on the character of Banner, as they are building to an Avengers movie.  If I remember correctly, it is also written by the same guy that wrote Iron Man, and Iron Man was not all about the action or special effects, it had story and character driven plot.  I plan on seeing the Incredible Hulk, but if there is a conflict I will see The Happening over it. 
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

DILinator

• The Happening

If you truly want to "support" The Happening in it's pursuit of Box Office success though, I would avoid watching The Incredible Hulk on opening weekend.  I'm doing that, and telling everybody I know to do that as well, if they weren't planning on avoiding it alltogether already.  Otherwise, it's like voting for both people in an election.  In the end you really didn't help either candidate against the other. 
"See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky?"

I'm a "Signs" person.