Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
What do people think of the Soundtrack samples?

Author Topic: What do people think of the Soundtrack samples?  (Read 3459 times)

ypehmish

• Unbreakable

• Email
What do people think of the Soundtrack samples?
« on: June 03, 2008, 04:50:33 PM »
go! "five miles back" is the one on the website. this is by far the creepiest and scariest score for any of m night movies.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 08:37:09 PM by ypehmish »

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
Re: Listen to Soundtrack samples at iTunes Store!! CREEPY STUFF!!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 08:28:03 PM »
go! "five miles back" is the one on the website. this is by far the creepiest and scariest score for any of m night movies.

Come on, man. You could atleast give us a link to the site.

ypehmish

• Unbreakable

• Email
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 08:31:04 PM »
you need to have or download iTunes. you can download it at http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ Once you have iTunes... go to the iTunes Store and search 'the happening' or 'happening' or 'james newton howard'. you can listen to 30 seconds of each song.

what do you guys think of the soundtrack samples? i love them! in a time where we are not gettin much about the movie between the trailers and the premiere, this has boosted my excitement more then anything.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 08:33:22 PM by ypehmish »

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 08:32:27 PM »
Cool thanks, but I don't have ITUNES. I guess, I will go to BORDERS OR BARNES AND NOBLES before I buy it.

Rohan

ypehmish

• Unbreakable

• Email
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 08:34:07 PM »
its so easy Rohan, you will be listening to samples within 10 minutes.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 08:35:30 PM »
its so easy Rohan, you will be listening to samples within 10 minutes.

I know, but ITUNES makes my computer really slow. I bought my computer 2 months back and I downloaded, I had headache with my Itunes and stuff.

Psychilles

• Signs

• Flickr
    • Email
Re: What do people think of the Soundtrack samples?
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 04:23:35 AM »
You've bought your computer 2 months back, and iTunes slows your computer down?
Is is a new computer? because that would be strage.. I know that iTunes uses a lot of ram, but slowing a new computer with at least 1 gb of ram down, is unlikely....
I have a 3 years old pc, and it gets a bit slower with itunes but I can still use photoshop and internet at the same time... Maybe its something with your computer and itunes..

DILinator

• The Happening

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 09:07:50 AM »
I'm enjoying listening to the actual soundtrack right now, never mind the samples!
"See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky?"

I'm a "Signs" person.

the_sorcerer

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 10:29:56 AM »
haha oh my god listen to shotgun....rediculous

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 11:14:27 AM »
You've bought your computer 2 months back, and iTunes slows your computer down?
Is is a new computer? because that would be strage.. I know that iTunes uses a lot of ram, but slowing a new computer with at least 1 gb of ram down, is unlikely....
I have a 3 years old pc, and it gets a bit slower with itunes but I can still use photoshop and internet at the same time... Maybe its something with your computer and itunes..

Actually, my computer is brand new. HP. Everything works fast, everything. I even uninstalled LIMEWIRE, cause I don't want bugs in my PC since its new and also I am kind of being more careful. I know what you mean. :-). I am just being careful, thats the reason I am avoiding to download anything. I do want to have photoshop though,  but I can't obtain a SERIAL Number... I heard lot a people can get for free on their computer.

Rohan

Kable

• Signs

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 11:24:17 AM »

I Love it.  :-\
could you tell us why don?t you like it?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 11:34:31 AM by Kable »

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 09:33:07 AM »
My computer is about six years old and Itunes slowes it down, and cause it to jam up occaisionally.  Which is why I am going to buy a brand new, completely upgraded computer to put Avid on.  That will probably happen around November.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

DILinator

• The Happening

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2008, 11:14:15 AM »
I haven't listened to the sound clips, but I know the beginning of Track 13, Shotgun, is a stretch of loud, piercing, schreeching.  Good for horror movies, bad for listening to straight on the album though! lol!
"See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky?"

I'm a "Signs" person.

the_sorcerer

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2008, 12:54:31 PM »

I Love it.  :-\
could you tell us why don?t you like it?

haha nah dude i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! "rediculous" in a good way it scared the hell out of me! haha