Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
M.Night's PEN*S

Author Topic: M.Night's PEN*S  (Read 2412 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
M.Night's PEN*S
« on: June 04, 2008, 11:16:32 AM »
Article from Joblo.com on M.Night. And look the poster for "The Happening' Lol

http://www.joblo.com/m-nights-penis
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 03:34:54 PM by Dr Malcom Crowe »

Lifeordeath1

• Email
Re: M.Night's PENIS
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 01:08:09 PM »
Im not even going to look at this poster, I dont even want to know.  That would scar me for life and forever give me a wierd picture of M. Night.  No way baby!    :) 
"My biggest fear in life is to be average."
      M. Night Shyamalan

DILinator

• The Happening

Re: M.Night's PENIS
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 03:22:36 PM »
The poster didn't actually show anything, except their handiwork with the title.
"See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky?"

I'm a "Signs" person.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
Re: M.Night's PEN*S
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 09:53:28 PM »
It's nothing dirty. Its just the THE HAPPENING text they changed.

Rohan

mamasan

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 08:56:28 AM »

Oh, criminy. This reminds me of the Traveling Wilburys song "Dirty World." (A funny song, actually.:) How someone could see a poster for "The Happening" and think, "Hey, I know! If I scratch out this letter and this one and this one, I can spell the word 'pen*s'." For the love of God, people!!

Rohan, if you're going to post the phrase "m-nights-penis", you should be legally obligated to provide a link to a brain scrubber! TMI! ;D ;D

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 08:51:48 PM »

Oh, criminy. This reminds me of the Traveling Wilburys song "Dirty World." (A funny song, actually.:) How someone could see a poster for "The Happening" and think, "Hey, I know! If I scratch out this letter and this one and this one, I can spell the word 'pen*s'." For the love of God, people!!

Rohan, if you're going to post the phrase "m-nights-penis", you should be legally obligated to provide a link to a brain scrubber! TMI! ;D ;D

Legally?

mamasan

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 10:07:55 AM »

Legally?

Oh, sure. Why not? Let's go with "legally."  ;D ;D

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 02:50:49 PM »
Sure, why not. Legally...sounds good.  ;)