Nights Next Movie!

Author Topic: Nights Next Movie!  (Read 16753 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
Nights Next Movie!
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2006, 02:11:41 AM »
Quote from: "Maya"
Quote from: "Rohan"

Anyone heard anything about it. And any ideas when he is starting the shooting. I think he will work the whole 2007 on his next and release the film 2008 summer that's what I think. He usually takes break for a year to gather his mind and heart on one project, as the perfectionist he is.

-Rohan

whenever the next one is released, i just hope it isn't on the hottest day of the year again.  after leaving the theatre from seeing Lady (awesome movie!!!) i was struck with the immense heat.  walking from the theatre on 6th Ave (downtown seattle) to Pike Place Market I ended up with heat exhaustian and almost passed out.  ....actually, the only good thing about that day was getting to see Lady in the Water..

I wonder what this next one'll be like.  I know whoever Night chooses to be in it will be great, same goes with whatever it'll be about.  :D

Hi Maya, the heat was that powerful? Why you didn't drive?
There are like two movie theatres close to my home, I am like in the between. Sometimes I hardly choose one to watch a movie. :-)

But it worth it as you said "watching Lady In The Water".

-Rohan

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
Nights Next Movie!
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2006, 02:12:25 AM »
Quote from: "H.E. Pennypacker"
I'm guessing we'll hear some news on this project in the coming weeks.  His past films after 6th Sense were all announced around the new year time.

He thanks for letting us know, I will have an eye on an news on his next film.

Rohan