Director's Chair > Feedback and Suggestions

BIG THANKS!!!

(1/3) > >>

Lifeordeath1:
I wanted to make a new topic for this because it officially needed it!

I just wanted to say thanks to Specter and Dr. Crow and anyone else that may help with keeping this site up and running! 

This sites forum home page is always kept up to date, and that really blesses me!  That way I can jump on and not have to dig looking for new topics, even though they show up on "unread posts."

I am really happy I got connected with this site!  I have made a lot of cool and fun internet friends that I hope to meet in person some day! 
I love chatting with everyone, disscussing topics, and throwing out my own opinion and listening to others'. 

Again, thank you Dr. Crow and Specter for all of your hard work in keeping everything running smooth and keeping everyone informed of new stuff "Happening."   ;)  Have Fun Guys!

Specter:
You are welcome! :)

Namaste:
Hear, hear!      ;D

Kuzon:
THANKYOU!!!

Rohan:
This is one of the best sites on the net about M.Night Shyamalan and his work. I like to thank Dr.Crowe,Specter and everyone else responsible for keeping this site and forum running and for having it updated all the time.

I am on this site mostly all day everyday. Any time if this site needs help, don't hesitate to ask me.

Rohan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version