Your favorite part of the movie?

Author Topic: Your favorite part of the movie?  (Read 3991 times)

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Re: Your favorite part of the movie?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 04:27:51 PM »
SPOILER

I'm very sure what my favorite part was: Leguizamo's character is going off to look for his wife and Zooey's character reaches out for his daughter and he says "Don't you dare take my daughter's hand unless you mean it!"  Wow..best scene i have seen in a new movie in a long time. Probably one of Leguizamo's best moments ever. I also liked the scene where Wahlberg is talking to the fake plant. ;D everyone in the theater cracked up. It was so tense and then the comedy just breaks it to pieces.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Fenced_in_gates

• Praying with Anger

• Email
Re: Your favorite part of the movie?
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 06:13:26 PM »
Well this was a REALLY good movie so I have alot! but the part where Elliot, Alam,Jess and two other boys ( this is where they walk out on the field with a big group and then split the group and then spilt again) are out at this house looking for food and Jess , the little girl , is swinging on the swing thats hooked up on a tree.( at this point you KNOW the plants are causeing the deaths) I thought that was the point where they are going to die , but with the shot where they looked at the tree when Jess got off and the swing was slightly swinging was awesome cause i kinda found out the reason why they live...Oh then the part where the movie made you laygh at these most random places .. like Elliot talking to the plastic tree :D