Oh Man, I love the internet!

Author Topic: Oh Man, I love the internet!  (Read 1785 times)

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Oh Man, I love the internet!
« on: July 16, 2008, 02:44:58 PM »
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

GothMan

• The Happening

• Personal Text
    You should close your eyes to see the Truth.
    • Email
Re: Oh Man, I love the internet!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 03:43:56 PM »
The whole movie?  :o
By the way a few weeks before I found a site with The Happening on it, but I am not sure that it was the whole movie or just a long sample. Japanese people are strange anyway. ^^,
"A common misperception of me is... That all my movies have twist endings, or that they're all scary. All my movies are spiritual and all have an emotional perspective." (M. Night Shyamalan)

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 11:44:27 PM »
Yeah man..i watched the whole movie the other day. They probably have the happening too..they have Hancock. Only problem is my monitor is very dark :(
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Erin

• Signs

• The Future is Unwritten
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 08:41:15 AM »
I just watched some scenes again  and Oh my God I love this movie !  ;D

goatny

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 01:20:32 PM »
Put it in full screen mode, then there are controls on the bottom of the screen that allow you to adjust the picture. Good stuff, thanks.