The Clint Eastwood Thread

Author Topic: The Clint Eastwood Thread  (Read 5996 times)

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Re: The Clint Eastwood Thread
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 10:31:19 PM »
Ok, i can understand that. You were thinking in english at the time you came up with the ideas. It might be a good idea to get with a professional editor though, to make sure it comes accross clearly.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2009, 12:02:29 PM »
Ok, i can understand that. You were thinking in english at the time you came up with the ideas. It might be a good idea to get with a professional editor though, to make sure it comes accross clearly.

I am thinking about that actually. I am in contact with a producer who is based in NY. Her husband is a movie director and I am in contact with the wife.

When I told her about my idea and script, she asked me to send it to her as soon as I am done with the whole script. She will send me a waiver to sign. That's the first thing I am going to do, after I copyright it.

shadowbender

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2009, 06:02:42 PM »

I am thinking about that actually. I am in contact with a producer who is based in NY. Her husband is a movie director and I am in contact with the wife.

When I told her about my idea and script, she asked me to send it to her as soon as I am done with the whole script. She will send me a waiver to sign. That's the first thing I am going to do, after I copyright it.

That's awesome.

Hey, do you mind telling me how you get in contact with all of these producers? It would be good to know, since I too aspire to be a filmmaker.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2009, 06:11:41 PM »

That's awesome.

Hey, do you mind telling me how you get in contact with all of these producers? It would be good to know, since I too aspire to be a filmmaker.

Its hard to get in touch with agents/producers and directors, but it is not impossible. I got hold of her when I was in Santa Barbara. There was a script festival. She was there. I didn't even had my script started yet, I was done with it on papers, but not with editing and dialogues and Final Draft was the last step.

Film making is fun, good choice. Its something that I will take on later. I don't think you should have any contact with agent/director or even a producer to be a film director. If you really know what you are doing and if you really want to be one someday, my advise is that take some film making courses. Attend a film school, get your degree. Make some short films, try to make them public, then you get the recognition and the doors open themselves for you. Trust me, doors are there, but we have to get their you know. Its not impossible. I am sure you can do it. Don't give up.

If you are really into get hold of someone in Hollywood, then you can order agents books. I don't know about the list of directors and producers.

Prince111

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2009, 01:57:57 PM »
Ok, we're drifting off topic.