A messagge from Nature?

Author Topic: A messagge from Nature?  (Read 7809 times)

dana

Re: A messagge from Nature?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 12:14:01 PM »
all of them birds watching him work.  I was thinking about that while he was working on my mouth.  I felt God the moment I arrived.  then I asked him about his job.  almost made me reflect on myself for a moment.  you can't talk out loud while someone's hand is in your mouth.  that explains the video I watched on the deaf just the other night.  hold on.  I'll go look for the title.

dana

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 12:25:51 PM »
It's called "dreams SPOKEN here".  Then it says.  "She is deaf.  But she can hear.  And speak.  And dream."  then that part reminded me of the earth.  because the word earth looks like the word heart.  but that's just the way I see it.  Namaste.  I see it all around me. 

dana

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 12:29:39 PM »
that's like Mother Nature.

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2009, 12:33:22 AM »
all of them birds watching him work.  I was thinking about that while he was working on my mouth.  I felt God the moment I arrived.  then I asked him about his job.  almost made me reflect on myself for a moment.  you can't talk out loud while someone's hand is in your mouth.  that explains the video I watched on the deaf just the other night.  hold on.  I'll go look for the title.

I know what you mean about not being able to speak out loud when the hand of God is in your mouth. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. and just because you can't hear, doesnt mean you can't listen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU3V6zNER4g <--See a deaf music teacher explain her world.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 03:32:43 PM »
Really interesting video Namaste.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 12:27:52 AM »
Yeah, a lot of those TED conference videos are pretty interesting.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2009, 12:22:36 PM »
Thanks for putting it up there.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village