Who is auditioning in this Forum??

Author Topic: Who is auditioning in this Forum??  (Read 7238 times)

iamkatara

• Futuristic (After Earth)

Re: Who is auditioning in this Forum??
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 05:11:08 PM »
not cool man... not cool...  :D

Maricelita

• Unbreakable

• Email
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 05:43:22 PM »
I want to Audition but im confused on how to still!

thejohngalt

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 05:44:22 PM »
check auditions continued, shadowbender is filling shadowcloud on the information

Sanhlami

• Email
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 05:46:23 PM »
Don't forget about John, smith, charles, hank, Bob, shaniquwa, ping, peter, harold, kumar, arnold, tony, smith, jordan, jermale, jackson, lee, nguyen, phuong, shikara, and dave, tobbi, 50 cent, paul, chang, harry, alice, moniniqwa, lara, sanchez, mario, carl, aimee, flaku, Joan, Mr. Anderson, micheal, warez, breet, quintel, enrique, and paku
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 07:31:49 PM by Sanhlami »

thejohngalt

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 05:48:19 PM »
A who ???

Maricelita

• Unbreakable

• Email
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2008, 07:24:17 PM »
So on that site for only Aang.
What if i send in a tape wanting to Play as Yue or Katara. can i do that?Even if its not Aang since there checking every Video.

shadowbender

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2008, 07:32:07 PM »
Hi Maricelita, I'm Shadowbender. :) Welcome!

If you want to audition for another character other than Aang, I would audition through actorsaccess.com. They are auditioning for Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Zuko. We haven't heard about Yue yet though, but we'll try to get everyone updated. So, for the time being, audition for Katara through Actors Access. Good luck! :D If you have any questions, feel free to ask, we've gathered a lot of info on auditioning.

iamkatara

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2008, 09:15:39 PM »
whats wrong? she was asking a question and she's new. don't worry. it's harmless.

Marcieleta, next time, if you need to ask about auditions, go to the "auditions... continued" topic. thanks.

Maricelita

• Unbreakable

• Email
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2008, 10:07:25 PM »
Hi Maricelita, I'm Shadowbender. :) Welcome!

If you want to audition for another character other than Aang, I would audition through actorsaccess.com. They are auditioning for Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Zuko. We haven't heard about Yue yet though, but we'll try to get everyone updated. So, for the time being, audition for Katara through Actors Access. Good luck! :D If you have any questions, feel free to ask, we've gathered a lot of info on auditioning.

Hello :)
I dont want to Audition for Aang. lol
Maybe Katara, but I kinda look like Yue :)
And thank you IAM KATARA i will post there next time sorry.

Matt800

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2008, 10:54:51 PM »

One minor point.  Britney Spears doesn't have a chance.  Uhhhh, Miley Smilus; doesn't have a chance.

Miley is a cool girl, (despite what some may think)... I wouldnt mind her being in the movie. Although defitnitely for a smaller role. I like the idea of having the cast be relatively unknown people. That way it gives it more of an authentic feel. Of course I would love the movie to include people liek viggo mortensen, jason isaacs, hugh jackman, or possibly brad pitt, but they make pretty much any movie better.

and as an attempt to have this post be somewhat relevant to the thread, I think basically everyone whos posted in the last airbender segment is going to try and audition. Im guessing someone will get a callback just because one of us has to be decently qualified.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 12:35:42 AM by Matt800 »

ilyz

• Unbreakable

• larissa :)
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 03:45:46 PM »

One minor point.  Britney Spears doesn't have a chance.  Uhhhh, Miley Smilus; doesn't have a chance.

Miley is a cool girl, (despite what some may think)... I wouldnt mind her being in the movie. Although defitnitely for a smaller role. I like the idea of having the cast be relatively unknown people. That way it gives it more of an authentic feel. Of course I would love the movie to include people liek johnny depp, jason isaacs, or hugh jackman, but they make pretty much any movie better.

and as an attempt to have this post be somewhat relevant to the thread, I think basically everyone whos posted in the last airbender segment is going to try and audition. Im guessing someone will get a callback just because one of us has to be decently qualified.
hah yes, johnny depp makes ANY movie better.
and i'm auditionnning as well :)