Short Film -- "Z-HAVEN"

Author Topic: Short Film -- "Z-HAVEN"  (Read 1517 times)

the_sorcerer

• The Village

• Email
Short Film -- "Z-HAVEN"
« on: August 03, 2008, 05:42:53 PM »
We just recently shot a short film for a film competition called "Z-Haven."  The movie just made it past the qualifying round, so now it's left up to online voting, which starts tomorrow.  If anyone here has 5 minutes free, we'd love for everyone to go check out the film, and if y'all like it, i'll post tomorrow where to go and vote!  Thanks, and any response is much appreciated!!!

VIDEO LINK -- http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=39896765
Damn! If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima have to put ma dick in tha mashed potatas!

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Re: Short Film -- "Z-HAVEN"
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 11:38:24 PM »
Hope you didn't waste too much time/money on it. The plot was somewhat creative, but the dialogue and acting were horrible. There were sound problems, and the camera work didnt really pull me in. Without good camera work, the limited scenery starts to get claustrophobic and boring.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

the_sorcerer

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 06:43:23 AM »
VOTING BEGINS TODAY!!!! go to http://www.myspace.com/zombieemergencydefense and click on the blog entitled "ZED Film Competition Comedy Finalists," from there just reply with an "a" or "b" (Z-Haven is "B").  Thanks guys!
Damn! If it's gonna be that kinda party, Ima have to put ma dick in tha mashed potatas!

Prince111

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 11:47:26 PM »
Just a 1 word description...FUNNYASALLHELL! LOL 

"I don't Duck dead chicks man."

And when the cop busted through the door and the zombie tackled and bit his ass, I jumped alittle and was laughing at the same time.  You got my vote. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D